Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Dresden Plate Fall Flowers - swap now CLOSED (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/dresden-plate-fall-flowers-swap-now-closed-t128774.html)

Deb watkins 08-21-2011 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
I KNOW YOU CAN, I KNOW YOU CAN, I KNOW YOU CAN,

Originally Posted by sharon b
I am still plugging away with Jack :oops: After taking out the extra blades ( really what was I thinking :roll: LOL) then they wouldn't lay flat :hunf: So taking them all apart - and redoing - Definitely lots of practice for me on this set :? But I am having fun :thumbup: And still glad I joined :lol:

I will get these right- I will get these right- I WILL GET THESE RIGHT !!!!! ;)

Of course you will!!! Breathe!!!

Deb watkins 08-21-2011 06:56 PM

They came in and are beautiful!

Deb watkins 08-23-2011 05:40 AM

Well, we are down to about a week left. The ones I have in are beautiful. Looking forward to the rest of them! Oh - and will contact Patrice about opening up the dual winter swap in Sept. Man, are we going to be tired of Dresden....

fabric_fancy 08-23-2011 05:49 AM

not me, the winter swap is the one i've really been looking forward to.

rfbrazell 08-23-2011 06:36 AM

Me too!

Originally Posted by Deb watkins
Well, we are down to about a week left. The ones I have in are beautiful. Looking forward to the rest of them! Oh - and will contact Patrice about opening up the dual winter swap in Sept. Man, are we going to be tired of Dresden....

sapdoggie 08-23-2011 06:49 AM

not me, the winter swap is the one i've really been looking forward to.

Me Three :lol: :lol: :lol:

rfbrazell 08-23-2011 06:52 AM

I was really replying to Sandoggies statement, "I've beenreally waiting for this one. I bought my fabric about 3 months ago and was just waiting for the start. I got a snowflake die cutter to use for my leaves.
They are going to be really shinning and shimmering.
Soory for the mix up.
R

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Me too!

Originally Posted by Deb watkins

sapdoggie 08-23-2011 08:23 AM

Deb- saw a picture of your fabric organization on another page in response to a question about fabric organizing- no wonder you are SO GOOD with these swaps :!: :!: :!:

You have great skills and great ideas.

Thanks for all you so to keep us together :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

sapdoggie 08-23-2011 08:26 AM

The winter swap will give all of us in the dry and hot places to think COOL COOL COOL :!: :!: :!: :!:

It will be fun to work on something for the holidays and winter while I sit on the porch and enjoy the fall leaves and colors.

Deb watkins 08-24-2011 04:07 PM

Oh, I am so pleased that there are so many of you anxious to start. I am also looking forward to this particular swap. As for being organized.....just one of those thing!! And I do have a specific method for swapping out as well. Sometime I will bore you with the details.