Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Dresden Plate Fall Flowers - swap now CLOSED (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/dresden-plate-fall-flowers-swap-now-closed-t128774.html)

tolepainter54 08-30-2011 07:01 AM

My blocks are going in the mail today!

QuilterMomma 08-30-2011 07:56 AM

Great Job Tolepainter54. You made it!!!!

tolepainter54 08-30-2011 08:48 AM

Yes I did thanks to our hostess! Fall is my favorite time of the year so I am looking forward to seeing everyones blocks.

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
Great Job Tolepainter54. You made it!!!!

Deb watkins 08-30-2011 05:54 PM

Patrice thinks I am nuts for hosting, I just love doing them! Send the blocks!!!

SharBear 08-30-2011 05:56 PM

ok - I still have no power: working from by laptop by candlelight. All parts are done; just need to applique everything down. Power company says that tomorrow we should be back up so I'm going to have them in the mail September 1st. Plan is to send them fastest way possible - next day air by UPS.

I'm so sorry for the delay - who knew Irene would be such a pain!!!

Sharon

sharon b 08-30-2011 06:41 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I came- I joined - I finished them :thumbup: Please be kind when you get them and remember they were put together 3 times :shock: Here they are

sapdoggie 08-30-2011 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
I came- I joined - I finished them :thumbup: Please be kind when you get them and remember they were put together 3 times :shock: Here they are

As the saying goes- "third time is a charm " - Lovely work, sorry you had to take them apart. Now you have the idea down pat and can participate in the next sets.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

sharon b 08-30-2011 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie

Originally Posted by sharon b

As the saying goes- "third time is a charm " - Lovely work, sorry you had to take them apart. Now you have the idea down pat and can participate in the next sets.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

:shock: :shock: :shock: LOL

pattis47 08-30-2011 07:02 PM

Shar,
Worry not, we all understand the weather, utility problems you are having.

Originally Posted by SharBear
ok - I still have no power: working from by laptop by candlelight. All parts are done; just need to applique everything down. Power company says that tomorrow we should be back up so I'm going to have them in the mail September 1st. Plan is to send them fastest way possible - next day air by UPS.

I'm so sorry for the delay - who knew Irene would be such a pain!!!

Sharon

sharon b 08-30-2011 07:02 PM

Actually I am planning on doing the snowball (?) one - well the one without leaves :wink: LOL I will start even earlier and use a ruler instead of the paper template :thumbup: and lastly remember there is only 16 blades NOT 20 :roll: