Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/early-bird-threads-2011-row-robin-group-1-a-t81293.html)

jacquie 02-02-2011 03:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
are there any more pictures to look at???
here's a little preview for patti... i'm a little delayed as the fabric i ordered, was lovely but too light. sew, i've ordered a different but equally as lovely fabric which will hopefully be here in the next day or so. i can get the rest of the row finished then.

you ladies are having some horrific weather over there!!
it'll be your turn this time for the awful postal delays!! ho hum!!
these trials are sent to test us!!

here's the picture anyway, you lasses take care, stay warm & be safe!
love jacquie xxxxx

tea time...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]166337[/ATTACH]

RNUNU 02-02-2011 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
All this lovely snow and my DH's car breaking down have kept me from the Post Office. I've had the package all ready to mail out, but no luck. I do plan to go tomorrow and send it out to Pattis47. Sorry it didn't get out on Monday as planned.

We've been watching on the news about you folks back there in the East. Sure glad I'm sitting here in Southern Idaho, where we usually "Pray for Snow" .... however it has been "Cold and Windy" even with "sun and blue skies" it feels like below "0" sometimes! Enough of this .... "I'm ready for the warm and sunny days"!

8-)

Boopers 02-02-2011 03:33 PM

Me too, Dayle. We have had some beautiful sunny days with temps over 60 degrees. Very unseasonal for high desert. It was sunny again today with a brisk wind. -3 degrees this A.M.

pattis47 02-02-2011 04:03 PM

Oh Jacquie,
I am so happy with the sneek peek. It is like an appetizer before the full meal is served.....so pretty, thank you

Originally Posted by jacquie
are there any more pictures to look at???
here's a little preview for patti... i'm a little delayed as the fabric i ordered, was lovely but too light. sew, i've ordered a different but equally as lovely fabric which will hopefully be here in the next day or so. i can get the rest of the row finished then.

you ladies are having some horrific weather over there!!
it'll be your turn this time for the awful postal delays!! ho hum!!
these trials are sent to test us!!

here's the picture anyway, you lasses take care, stay warm & be safe!
love jacquie xxxxx

maine ladybug 02-02-2011 04:37 PM

Alright you guys....don't rub it in!! LOL

jacquie 02-03-2011 01:48 PM

well, i went to visit my FiL this afternoon. he hasn't been too well today, i had a natter with him and visited the back bedroom where he's looking after most of my craft things while we have the house 'dressed' neatly for viewers...
i picked up some bit 'n pieces i needed for patti's and joan's rows...
that's all i'm saying lol...
aren't i awful!! lmao...

i finished writing in patti's journal book today, it's lovely, even if i say so!!
so that's that done, i'm just waiting for the fabric to arrive that i need, then i can finish the row, and send it on it's merry way.

then, i have my last row arriving soon...
my last row!! i can hardly believe it!! how did it all pass sew quickly!!?!!
thank goodness there is more to look forwards to!!
the quilt's homecoming!!! etc...

maine ladybug 02-04-2011 07:01 PM

I can't wait until the next row arrives from Jacquie. It's so exciting getting to look at everyone's rows!

jacquie 02-04-2011 07:08 PM

joan, has Boopers arrived yet???

maine ladybug 02-04-2011 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by jacquie
joan, has Boopers arrived yet???

No,still waiting. Can't stand the wait!!!

jacquie 02-05-2011 02:28 AM

i know, lol...
i think it will be any day now... then again, how's your weather??
our deliveries were severely affected by the weather we had, for 6 weeks!
i waited over a month for dayles :(

i hope you're all keeping warm and safe over there!! we've just had some strong gales & heavy rain the last couple of days, but nothing compared to the USA. i daren't moan about our weather, when i hear your weather reports!!!

catch you all later, keep you're wooly socks on!!
love jacquie xxxxx