Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/early-bird-threads-2011-row-robin-group-1-a-t81293.html)

maine ladybug 04-05-2011 11:52 AM

What a cute idea. Just love them.

pattis47 04-05-2011 02:25 PM

That is so cute. Be sure they go in the baby book for her to see 20 yrs from now!

Originally Posted by jacquie
i've made some pics for the baby shower, to pin on the wall of rachael & ben... what fun i had making these!! can you tell???
ROFL...

RNUNU 04-06-2011 08:47 AM

"YAHOO" - "HURRAH" - "ZIPPITY-DO-DA" ..... I am almost done with Jacquie's row ...... like 99%! Got Lions Club Meeting today ..... and a couple of errands to do .... then will proceed to finish it. I will take pictures and post them also, for all to see.
--- Dayle

maine ladybug 04-06-2011 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by RNUNU
"YAHOO" - "HURRAH" - "ZIPPITY-DO-DA" ..... I am almost done with Jacquie's row ...... like 99%! Got Lions Club Meeting today ..... and a couple of errands to do .... then will proceed to finish it. I will take pictures and post them also, for all to see.
--- Dayle

Wooppee! Can't wait to see!

jacquie 04-06-2011 12:12 PM

oooooh oooooohhh ooooohhhhhhhhh...
:!: :!: :shock: :shock: :shock: :!: :!:
(hopping up & down!!!!!!!)

seeeeeew excited!!!! i can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
(i'm going to be in bed when you post it, aren't i!?! lol... i just know it!!)
darn!! lol ;) :-)

pattis47 04-06-2011 01:40 PM

take a nap now and be up when she posts.....just an idea

Originally Posted by jacquie
oooooh oooooohhh ooooohhhhhhhhh...
:!: :!: :shock: :shock: :shock: :!: :!:
(hopping up & down!!!!!!!)

seeeeeew excited!!!! i can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
(i'm going to be in bed when you post it, aren't i!?! lol... i just know it!!)
darn!! lol ;) :-)

RNUNU 04-06-2011 07:11 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Okay "Early Birds" ..... Here it is! Jacquie's row .... it's finished! I took a picture of "all" the rows laid out .... (put Boopers row at the top for picture taking). Boopers and I both did not attach our rows, as Jacquie is planning on putting sashing between each of the rows. I think "all in all" we did a FANTASTIC job with our 2011 Row Robin project ..... and all of our rows have been completed. Have to get Jacquie's to the Post Office and get it on its way home to her.

Full view of Jacquie's - Fall Season Row
[ATTACH=CONFIG]180675[/ATTACH]

Full view with all "five" rows.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]180678[/ATTACH]

maine ladybug 04-06-2011 07:25 PM

It is quite simply prefect!! You clearly put a lot of time, talent and love into making that row. It is great ending for the wonderful autumn quilt of Jacquie's. Great job! I'm sure she will love it.
Every time I look at it I love it more!

lindyline 04-06-2011 08:03 PM

This is fabulous. Can't wait to hear Jacqui's response. I think we need to block our ears, she'll be squealing with joy.

jacquie 04-07-2011 02:41 AM

ooooooohhhhhhhhh mmmmyyyyyyy
gooooooooodnesssssssss!!!!!!

thank you seeeeeeeeew much!!!!!!!

your finished row is beautiful Dayle!!!
i simply adore it!!!!

seeing all the rows together, is amazing!!!!!
oooh, i love it!!! and can't wait to have it home to play with it!!!!

i do like it the order you've laid it out Dayle... i will have a play anyway...

thanks again ladies for all of your hard work!!
we've done ourselves proud i would say!! lets pat ourselves on our backs!! lol...