Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   ELISABRAT's WINTER FROLIC TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! SIGN UPS CLOSE OCT 10th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/elisabrats-winter-frolic-tablerunner-table-mat-swap-sign-ups-close-oct-10th-t231422.html)

kiffie2413 10-14-2013 10:11 PM

Glad you're better, tlambing..and, yep, you needed the rest!
Brat, I was the 1st one to reply after Likethedog posted..gave her some tips...also told her since runner is for moi, she should make what she likes, send it, and I will love it. I also told her everyone deserves to walk on a red carpet at least once in their life, eh??..lol..
Kif

Elisabrat 10-15-2013 04:10 AM

you could use it to toast up on the couch kiffie! I think I have it figured out what to use for likethedogs runner. and nurse bonnie once she tells me what size well her runner should be rather simple to whip up, I love Christmas fabrics I will have no trouble working with them. Actually mine are more.. holly? and berries and very pretty.. with some red and some green and well its will look good on .. my table. oh oh I mean her table. how did that mix up happen??

has everyone spoken to their partners? do you know what your making? if you start NOW you wont end up with no time should something come up (sickness, family troubles etc.) and well everyone could be happy swappers.

dumb bunny was waiting to hear tlambing say she got my package.. no mail due to the holiday I knew about from the moment I woke up. our mail people wont work those days either duh... :) taking binding work with me to clinic when I am stuck in a chair for three hours might as well get something done. it works perfectly til the claw fingers show up.. bet I can Iget two doll quilts binding finished in less than 1.5 hours.. ah the challenge is on. Hope all of you have a warm, sunny, and wonderful day.

mom-6 10-15-2013 05:01 AM

I think a lot of us forgot about the holiday yesterday! Headed to town to go to the bank. . .

Elisabrat 10-15-2013 12:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]441463[/ATTACH] bless Jaba, she reminded me once again how to do this! I made this little apron for my grand daughter its her nineth bday today and she had said she was soooo excited! why?? because when I am NINE I GET TO DO DISHES! lol short term that joy will be I think :)

here is the fall runner that deenatoo made for me, spell check! isn't it pretty? all the fall batiks. so very beautiful!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]441464[/ATTACH]

oneteappot 10-15-2013 01:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Dabbler312, how long and wide would you runner to be?
I made a 10 minute runner today for a friend that I will see next week. It took longer than 10 minutes but I added batting and some top stitching!

kiffie2413 10-15-2013 03:31 PM

Great runners, oneteapot and brat...and really cute apron! Yep, let's see if gd is wearing that apron whilst happily washing dishes in a few years!!;)
She absolutely might just be!
As always, your positive attitude astounds me, Brat..I write this as I debate laying down...I gripe about hot summers and Lupus..then today it's chilly and damp..what I am wanting to do? Certainly not be cheerful an positive, sigh...
K

jaba 10-15-2013 05:12 PM

debating................ debating........

2 Attachment(s)
Okay Cheesehead I can't decide....I have 4 different sets of fabric that to me all fit the winter theme. Could you just tell me which one or if any would trip your trigger and that you would use in your house??? Oh, mercy that would be so nice, so 1, 2, 3, or 4.....or do I need to look some more??[ATTACH=CONFIG]441524[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]441525[/ATTACH]

mom-6 10-15-2013 06:42 PM

Well, whatever she doesn't pick would float my boat! Especially that green and gold combo.
Just saying. . .

Likethedog 10-15-2013 07:43 PM

Brat, love the apron!

kiffie2413 10-15-2013 10:07 PM

Jaba,
Any of the 4 is perfect! Oh, wait...note to self, this is Cheesehead's decision...
I think dh would even perk up at the #1 combo...could almost guarantee it:thumbup:
K