Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Favorite Things Tablerunner/Mat swap!! Sign ups Close January 10th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/favorite-things-tablerunner-mat-swap-sign-ups-close-january-10th-t236412.html)

LAQUITA 01-18-2014 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 6513234)
Started on Laquita's today, kind of changed my mind so just kept sewing. Dusty's Momma if you want a side swap we've done it before. [

Oh oh oh Jaba, I can't wait to see it I love surprises!!! And I've gotten the fabrics and pattern picked out for yours too!!! Teehee. Will post areas we pic when I have something put together, okay?

jaba 01-18-2014 06:50 AM

Laquita, finished yours last night. I think you're going to like it...

Quilty-Louise 01-18-2014 06:59 AM

Laquita

Ask and you shall find LOL.

Here is some Yorkie fabric, but at $17.50 per yard I think they can
keep it.

Yorkie fabric

More Dog fabrics (which includes more Yorkies).

Originally Posted by LAQUITA (Post 6519141)
I can't believe all the 'cat ladies' we have on here! Lol. I am highly allergic to them so I have to stay far far away. But I do LOVE love love my mini Yorkie, Gabby. But there isn't many fabrics out there with Yorkies on it, all I seem to find are Scottie's. If anyone runs across any with Yorkies on it please LMK.
:)

Likethedog 01-18-2014 08:15 AM

I looked at our local independent fabric store and the chain store, too, and they each several dog prints, but nothing Yorkie specific. Unless maybe the fabric covered with paw prints were actually Yorkie prints???

LAQUITA 01-18-2014 04:55 PM

Ladies you are awesome! Thanks for the help with the fabric. I'm also looking for wooden spools / bobbins Any size, shape or color. I have a project I am working on for my new studio & am needing some more. If you have any you'd like to sale please send me a pic along either you price. Shipping would be to Texas 76063.
Please PM me with info.
Thank you for the help,

ljdugas31 01-18-2014 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 6519475)
Laquita

Ask and you shall find LOL.

Here is some Yorkie fabric, but at $17.50 per yard I think they can
keep it.

Yorkie fabric

More Dog fabrics (which includes more Yorkies).

Thank you for posting this,i have a pomerian and cant find any fabric....wow found it on spoonflower!! So excited thanks for the info.

JenniePenny 01-19-2014 11:24 AM

Almost done

1 Attachment(s)
I have been quilting today! The table runner for Ljdudas is almost done. I just have to make and attach the binding.

Here is another sneak peek.

Tfch8184 01-20-2014 09:12 AM

Just popping in to say I'm still kicking. We have the plague floating through the house. A man with a cold and a toddler with a cold is like battling an entire army with a box of tissues. Send in reinforcements lol. I have all my fabric picked and cut just need some time in front of my machine which is hard right now.

tlambing 01-20-2014 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by Tfch8184 (Post 6523554)
Just popping in to say I'm still kicking. We have the plague floating through the house. A man with a cold and a toddler with a cold is like battling an entire army with a box of tissues. Send in reinforcements lol. I have all my fabric picked and cut just need some time in front of my machine which is hard right now.

OMG! I feel for you. An adult man with a cold can be 5x the handful as 1 toddler. Hope everyones better soon.

tlambing 01-20-2014 09:15 AM

OOOooo 2 very intriguing peeks Jennie. Can't wait to see the whole thing!

As a just in case your partner can't, please remember to take a picture of what you're sending. We all love seeing everyones creations :)