Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Favorite Things Tablerunner/Mat swap!! Sign ups Close January 10th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/favorite-things-tablerunner-mat-swap-sign-ups-close-january-10th-t236412.html)

mom-6 01-23-2014 06:19 AM

Just have to finish the quilting on the cat fabric blocks and do the binding. So mine is coming along nicely.

tlambing 01-23-2014 07:56 AM

Look at you all go! I'm a very happy camper :) Lovin' all the colors and flowers and pictures who doesn't love the sharing of pictures? These are a few of my favorite things :)

Elisabrat 01-23-2014 05:09 PM

You all are amongst my 'favorite' things. coming to the QB and meeting new people, finding new friends, sharing with old friends. I wanted to stop in to say I got grand news today. I made the kidney transplant list for Colorado. So with luck within the next couple years I will have a kidney. How much luckier could I get? (guess getting a transplant is about the only thing luckier). I am so happy its not possible to explain this. yahoo for me!

ljdugas31 01-23-2014 05:20 PM

Great News!!! Very happy for you.

Likethedog 01-23-2014 05:43 PM

Wonderful news, Brat!

SandyinZ4 01-23-2014 07:52 PM

Oh Linda, That is wonderful news. Hope they call you sooner than later and I will bless the donor, many times over! Even though I am not participating in this swap, it is so much fun seeing what all you are creating. Each day that I work on my DGD's graduation quilt, I solve another problem. When it is far enough along to share pics with all of you, I will.

Tfch8184 01-24-2014 03:51 AM

Congrats on getting on the list Elisabrat!!!!!

update on my progress. As long as the mini boss lady takes a nap I should get the binding on today. I dug out my super secret stash of fancy pants thread to quilt it last night. I found the perfect backing on accident, it's amazing what I found in my stash lol. I hope my partner likes it. I'm so nervous I've never made something for another quilter.

Elisabrat 01-24-2014 06:14 AM

thank you everyone :)

don't be nervous we all started somewhere. Some of us are great! some of us are learning! its all over and we all accept that every single one of us is of a different level. Its having a gift from another quilter that KNOWS how hard you worked to make this.. its really appreciated. You will love sending and seeing your partners reaction and you will love receiving and enjoying the hard work someone put into making something for YOU> its great stuff.. addicting. your now in for life :) trust me one swap is just never enough.

JenniePenny 01-24-2014 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6531644)
thank you everyone :)

don't be nervous we all started somewhere. Some of us are great! some of us are learning! its all over and we all accept that every single one of us is of a different level. Its having a gift from another quilter that KNOWS how hard you worked to make this.. its really appreciated..

Very true indeed.

My partner LJDugas31 and I have decided we would both mail our completed table runners out today (Friday)!
Which means, LJ, that you should receive yours by Monday. I'm so excited for you to receive it.

tlambing 01-24-2014 11:03 AM

OOOooo, early mailing means early pictures :) Can't wait to see your beautiful creations!