Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February Secret Pal Swap Closes 4:00 pm January 31st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-secret-pal-swap-closes-4-00-pm-january-31st-t274799.html)

sunrise450 02-17-2016 01:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Sorry I never seam to get this right.Hopefully here is another one....

sunrise450 02-17-2016 01:25 PM

Sorry about the repeated photo. The first photo is the fabric, the first one is a fq, next three are half yards and the beautiful yellow is 2 yards. Thank you Verna, I really needed the yellow!
The next photo are a pattern,pencil,a pkg of colored bobbins. The last photo is the pot holders she sent. How did you know that I needed pot holders?
Thank you for everything Verna, I love it all.

twinkie 02-17-2016 01:35 PM

You are very welcome. I hope you can use it. It was my pleasure to send it to you.

Originally Posted by Belfrybat (Post 7468458)
I received a delightful package from Twinkie yesterday. It was jam packed with fabric, books (one of which is a recipe book from her guild), fabric marker, orphan blocks, thread catcher, scarf and yarn to make another like it, Reisen and cat treats. There was so much fabric it took two pictures to catch it all. Thank you so very much Twinkie.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]542908[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]542909[/ATTACH]

twinkie 02-17-2016 01:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a very nice package from BrendaK today. It had a lot of goodies in it. Thank you BrendaK. A nice kitched towel with grapes on it (I have grapes decorating my kitchen but she didn't know that) 2 solar dancing dolls, 2 books, a nice clutch cosmetic bag she made, a yard of purple fabric and a lavendar and purple FQs, 2016 calendar, 3 boxes of pkg drinks, cat nip, dog treats and strawberry candies for the hubby and a wand extention magnet. Great sp package.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]542920[/ATTACH]

catjo 02-17-2016 02:03 PM

Jazs2 I love the bunny spool. What is the turqoise item to the left of it? Loving all the pics of everything everyone is receiving.

verna2197 02-17-2016 04:38 PM

Glad you like everything sorry I forgot about it being Valentines and putting candy in the box.

Originally Posted by sunrise450 (Post 7468613)
Sorry about the repeated photo. The first photo is the fabric, the first one is a fq, next three are half yards and the beautiful yellow is 2 yards. Thank you Verna, I really needed the yellow!
The next photo are a pattern,pencil,a pkg of colored bobbins. The last photo is the pot holders she sent. How did you know that I needed pot holders?
Thank you for everything Verna, I love it all.

BrendaK 02-18-2016 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by twinkie (Post 7468629)
I received a very nice package from BrendaK today. It had a lot of goodies in it. Thank you BrendaK. A nice kitched towel with grapes on it (I have grapes decorating my kitchen but she didn't know that) 2 solar dancing dolls, 2 books, a nice clutch cosmetic bag she made, a yard of purple fabric and a lavendar and purple FQs, 2016 calendar, 3 boxes of pkg drinks, cat nip, dog treats and strawberry candies for the hubby and a wand extention magnet. Great sp package.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]542920[/ATTACH]

Glad you liked the package Twinkie. It was my pleasure to send it. I hoped that was the kind of candy your husband enjoyed.
BrendaK

BrendaK 02-18-2016 03:34 AM

I received a super package from Knitette in Scotland. it contained tissues with The Royal Bank of Scotland printed on them, (for sure these will not be used for my nose). A magnet of Scotland, a Royal Stewart tartan plaid needlecase. Lettered safety pins , some clips. A pen with Scotland on it, A pattern (Night Sky), Wonderful fabric, some tea. A cookbook and I can't forget the mini Lucky Tatties. Most of all I loved reading about the rich history of her town. If I forgot anything please forgive me. Thank you so much Knitette.

Nancy in Louisiana 02-18-2016 06:56 AM

A received a great package from sewnsew. MIA is the bag of chocolate - first to go. Everything else has found a new home in my sewing room.

Nancy in Louisiana 02-18-2016 07:00 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Oops ... forgot to push the right button.