Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February Secret Pal Swap Closes 4:00 pm January 31st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-secret-pal-swap-closes-4-00-pm-january-31st-t274799.html)

Knitette 02-18-2016 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by BrendaK (Post 7469074)
I received a super package from Knitette in Scotland. it contained tissues with The Royal Bank of Scotland printed on them, (for sure these will not be used for my nose). A magnet of Scotland, a Royal Stewart tartan plaid needlecase. Lettered safety pins , some clips. A pen with Scotland on it, A pattern (Night Sky), Wonderful fabric, some tea. A cookbook and I can't forget the mini Lucky Tatties. Most of all I loved reading about the rich history of her town. If I forgot anything please forgive me. Thank you so much Knitette.

I'm so glad you liked everything :) To my SP - I'm on holiday (vacation) at the moment so not at home. Your parcel may be at my local post office. Back home at the weekend, so it'll be Monday before I'd find out.

Scraps 02-19-2016 08:20 AM

February SP

Thank you so much, Heronfan (Patricia) for the floral jelly roll, several floral FQ's, quilt magazine, pattern, really cute accessory cup/pin cushion, two books, candle, hand lotion & caramels!! Such a nice package! Love the florals for making a log cabin like Barnbum made! I will use everything!

Anoka Quilter 02-19-2016 10:17 AM

3 Attachment(s)
OK, I finally got around to taking pictures and getting them posted. Look at all the great goodies I received from Nancy in LA. I love it all....Thank you again Nancy for everything. [ATTACH=CONFIG]543035[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]543036[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]543037[/ATTACH]

quiltnut4ever 02-19-2016 06:10 PM

I received an awesome SP gift my Soniboo! I will post pics tomorrow since I'm having a dreaded time with my leg and MS. But Soniboo, THANK YOU!

quiltnut4ever 02-20-2016 06:37 PM

What my SP sent me!

3 Attachment(s)
As promised here are the photos of the wonderful gift Soniboo sent me. A Trevis Snoopy mug, which I plan to use for my hot chocolate, beautiful spring fabrics including two Tulip blocks, a mystery quilt book, Hershey's kisses with caramel and milky way! two small jars so I can put items like pins in it, a pattern and a cute huggable Snoopy pillow she made! If I forgot anything forgive me but it is an awesome pkg! Thank you Sonja!

soniboo 02-20-2016 07:18 PM

You're very welcome quiltnut/Lillian; I loved getting it together for you & so glad you like it!

LindaR 02-21-2016 06:00 AM

2 Attachment(s)
received from quiltlnut4ever and loved everything....especially the red fabric that I requested for a project....thanks so much qn4e will enjoy everything....

ckcowl 02-21-2016 09:40 AM

Well, another fun successful secret pal swap. My (pal) received and liked her package & I received and loved mine. Looking forward to next month now. Hope I don't miss the sign up-- almost missed February. So glad I didn't . I love seeing the pictures of everyone's gifts!

huggabug123 02-21-2016 11:52 AM

Brigitte - thank you for the lovely fat quarters, book, candle wicks, note pad, mini quilt kit and all of the other wonderful gifts you sent. I love the colors and combination of patterns you chose. I can't wait to go shopping for more fabric as you have inspired me to complete a quilt idea that has been rumbling around in my head. Thank you.

Lori Peercy 02-21-2016 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by soniboo (Post 7471787)
You're very welcome quiltnut/Lillian; I loved getting it together for you & so glad you like it!

Love the tulip quilt blocks