Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Flowers that Bloom in the Spring - TraLa TraLa - SIGN UPS CLOSED (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/flowers-bloom-spring-trala-trala-sign-ups-closed-t116299.html)

Deb watkins 05-12-2011 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Deb watkins

Originally Posted by sapdoggie

With only 11 of us in this, shall I extend the sign up for another couple of weeks?

Yes please extend the deadline. I am almost finished with my projects :!: :!: :!:

So, does this mean that you are going to join us??

Horray!!!! Sapdoggie has joined us!!!

materialgrl 05-13-2011 05:09 AM

Thank you for extending,my fabric is washed,but with my tooth that is as far as I got

Deb watkins 05-13-2011 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by materialgrl
Thank you for extending,my fabric is washed,but with my tooth that is as far as I got

Yes and I was naughty and slipped this one in on you as well....

sapdoggie 05-13-2011 05:56 AM

Yes and I was naughty and slipped this one in on you as well....

Be careful Deb - Santa is still watching :wink: :wink: :wink:

Deb watkins 05-13-2011 07:46 AM

And he knows I only have the best intentions of making all quilters be able to enjoy the whole qulting process. I give an outlet for their creativity, which in turn lets them spread joy to others when the item is gifted. (how is that for being a 'brown -eyed girl'?)

Wholeheart Mom 05-13-2011 11:50 AM

I would like to join in the fun!

I have all mine cut out, including all 144 of the leaves... whew!! I just need to sew them all together.

I will send you a PM Deb.

QuilterMomma 05-13-2011 12:10 PM

Cool, we are increasing in number.

Deb watkins 05-13-2011 09:21 PM

Yes, we are increasing...I am so pleased that some NEW members are joining. Please don't be shy....we really are a very supportive bunch of addicts...... Just ask Pattis47 or karen or crafty.....or material girl or sapdoggie....

materialgrl 05-14-2011 07:24 AM

Yes we are, Deb is very supportive,I've almost quit a few times,but she gives you a little nudge and your back on track,THANKS DEB

pattis47 05-14-2011 09:00 AM

Yep, and if the gently little knudge doesnt work, she has a cattle prod to keep things on track..... :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :thumbup: But, sersiously, if you need help just ask, we will all try to help you. These have always been fun and rewarding for me. I have tried patterns that I would not have done otherwise and found I was able to do them.

Yes we are, Deb is very supportive,I've almost quit a few times,but she gives you a little nudge and your back on track,THANKS DEB