Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Holiday Row Robin 2009 Pictures (Dont' Forget - Next Mailing Deadline is 28 Feb 09) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/holiday-row-robin-2009-pictures-dont-forget-next-mailing-deadline-28-feb-09-a-t14934.html)

Margie 04-30-2009 12:24 PM

Thanks Ruth.

It was really traumatic. I was in hospital ER, crying, in pain and telling nurse how wonderful my dog is and it would be like ripping my heart out to have him put down. She said...he must be if you can lay there in this condition saying it..usually people are saying going to shoot the animal. I am upset and will never use that vet again. I understand that the reaction was not her fault, but had she said crate him and let him sleep it off, it would not have happened. He was fine in the morning.

Oh well, I am healing and dog is fine, just going to different vet from now on.
Margie

2 Doods 04-30-2009 01:22 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Mrsj-I added row 4 for you. Hope you like it!
The light green really looks gray in the pics-but it is a real soft green. Wait till you see it in person :lol: Look'n good!

Purplemem-it is coming to you! Off in the mail tomorrow.
Mailing to your new addy. Are you getting settled in?

Elizabeth A. 04-30-2009 01:47 PM

Good for you 2 doods! That top is looking amazing. I'll have to wait and see what purplemem adds before I'll have any idea how to put the last row on. :D

Oh Margie that's just awful. I know it's hard to believe but a good portion of vets will keep the animal overnight rather than tell you it's because of the side effects. I found out that could happen from our local Spay and Neuter place. :roll: It's good to hear everyone is back on the mend.

LoriJ 04-30-2009 03:30 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Mary, here is yours. It sure is fun to see how they all are coming together. I'll get it out in the mail to Margie tomorrow. Hope you like it....

JANW 04-30-2009 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by mgrhs
since it rained all day yesterday I was able to finish Ruth's row please get several other items worked on.

Here it is I hope you like it. Jan I will be mailing it out today or tomorrow

Arrived today, great job all.
Jan

2 Doods 04-30-2009 03:34 PM

Very Nice Lori! I really like the package with the bow. What fun to see them all growing!

motomom 04-30-2009 03:37 PM

These are all so beautiful! Such great ideas!

Elizabeth A. 04-30-2009 03:48 PM

Great addition Lori, I agree 2doods that bow is really something. :D Something purty!

collettakay 04-30-2009 03:57 PM

I"m running a little late get my next row out. I have everything I need, I've just been distracted with the wisdom teeth thing. I'll definitely try to get it sent out before the end fo next week.

Sorry :cry:

Elizabeth A. 05-01-2009 04:17 AM

It's okay Colletta, I saw your post about that yesterday and wondered if it would cause trouble with the row. I've marked it as hopefully going out 5/9, so just let me know if you end up needing longer.