Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International Round Robin, Round 6 Discussion and pics (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-round-robin-round-6-discussion-pics-t21921.html)

mary quite contrary 08-18-2009 03:32 PM

I know!!! What was my daughter thinking getting pregnant right when I have quilts to work on.

tlrnhi 08-18-2009 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Mary, sometime life gets in our way.
We have a great group and we all understand. Heck, I let Elle take her time on mine since she HAD to get married. Sheesh!! What was she thinking? You'd think that the quilt top would take preference over marrying Colin. lmao!!!

Heh Terri, i thought that wa our secret, "I had to get married" sheesh, honest guys it wasnīt like that, Iīm a good girl I am. LOL

Elle

Good girl? LMAO!!
It's ok,,,your secret is safe with me! :) :) :)

Butterflyspain 08-19-2009 01:54 AM

LOL You and 3,500 others, thats okay then. :D

It was Colinīs Birthday yesterday and I took him to a lovely restaurant for a meallast night, going to post some pics in chit chat of Nerja and the Equadorian Singers who were amazing. It will be in Chit chat if anyone wants to look.

elle

tlrnhi 08-19-2009 02:03 AM

Awww.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLIN!!
I hope Elle gave you EXACTLY what you wanted/needed! ;)

Ok, going to go look for pics

Butterflyspain 08-19-2009 04:24 AM

Awww.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLIN!!
I hope Elle gave you EXACTLY what you wanted/needed! ;)

Ok, going to go look for pics

Sorry Terri, We have a new Kodak Easy share thing on for the wedding to transfer photos on to a digital frame and I canīt get my pics to come out of this on to the Board. such a shame.

elle

sandpat 08-19-2009 04:30 AM

Well for heavens sake....take the darn thing off then Elle! You know we HAVE to see your pics!!!

(you naughty girl...so a shower is next on the agenda??)...Just kidding...we know its a cold shower you need, not a baby shower!! :lol:

mary quite contrary 08-19-2009 04:34 AM

I was wondering if we needed to get busy on a baby quilt. Is this how rumors get started? I did hear she HAD to get married.

Butterflyspain 08-19-2009 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Well for heavens sake....take the darn thing off then Elle! You know we HAVE to see your pics!!!

(you naughty girl...so a shower is next on the agenda??)...Just kidding...we know its a cold shower you need, not a baby shower!! :lol:

Well I am going to try, but donīt hold your hope up. Will reload and see if I can get the old system to come up.

Signing off (Scarlet Woman) lol

tlrnhi 08-19-2009 05:21 AM

Yes Elle, I'm impatiently waiting on pictures!

ELLE IS PREGGERS?? NO WAY!
OMG!! She must be due in about 6 months because she really didn't show in that beautiful gown!
Should we take bets as to a boy or a girl?
Start a fat quarter poll as to date/time baby is born?
It could be fun!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE :) :) :) :) :)

Butterflyspain 08-19-2009 05:24 AM

Yes Elle, I'm impatiently waiting on pictures!

ELLE IS PREGGERS?? NO WAY!
OMG!! She must be due in about 6 months because she really didn't show in that beautiful gown!
Should we take bets as to a boy or a girl?
Start a fat quarter poll as to date/time baby is born?
It could be fun!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE :) :) :) :) :)

omg, YOU ARE TERRIBLE. Terri the Terrible in the nicest possible way. LOL