Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International Round Robin, Round 6 Discussion and pics (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-round-robin-round-6-discussion-pics-t21921.html)

Ninnie 08-26-2009 06:00 AM

I have been watching that quilt for months now, and it is beautiful!!!
Perfect way to finish it off Terri!!

chewboo 08-26-2009 10:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
finally got a picture of my first center will post my second when finished it is going to be a stained glass window

Gwyn 08-26-2009 10:27 AM

These are so beautiful. What a lovely idea. Will there be another like this? I would like to join in the fun.

tlrnhi 08-26-2009 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by chewboo
finally got a picture of my first center will post my second when finished it is going to be a stained glass window

Chewboo....that's beautiful!
THis thread is for this last IRR that is just finishing up.

Gwyn....we have another one that has just started.
Keep your eyes open, I'm sure something else will pop up for you.

sandpat 08-26-2009 05:22 PM

Elle, she really finished it off well, didn't she? I love it. and it does look HUGE!!

Ninnie....Thanks, I love it also and can't wait to be able to find the time to really finish it off. This one has been so much fun!

Gwyn...The new IRR has just started, but unfortunately the sign up is closed. We have 60 quilts that will be circling around in the new Round Robin. But....if we needed someone to step in if someone can't play...would you be interested?

sandpat 08-26-2009 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by chewboo

Chewboo...great center! If you get a chance, would you mind reposting it on the IRR center thread? Everyone would like to see it...I just know!

tlrnhi 08-26-2009 06:00 PM

Patti....your center is now about 70 x70.
I couldn't get it all layed out flat on the floor because my desk and bench was in the way.

And yes, it is gorgeous!

Butterflyspain 08-27-2009 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Patti....your center is now about 70 x70.
I couldn't get it all layed out flat on the floor because my desk and bench was in the way.

And yes, it is gorgeous!

These quilts are a good size when finished, as a matter of fact I am struggling with yours putting the border on, its seems never ending getting to the end of the border when you are sewing it on. Not complaining just saying they are big, would not like to quilt by machine.

Elle

tlrnhi 08-27-2009 03:14 AM

Oh, I know Elle!
I actually sewed 1/2 the side, then pinned and sewed the other half. Made it much easier for me to handle.

sandpat 08-27-2009 04:36 AM

They obviously were meant to turn out this size..I just didn't really pay that much attention when the RR started. They do GROW!! Thats why with the new IRR...I said you could start with a 12" center if you wanted...that way you can kinda make the decision from the beginning. I'll be quilting mine on my little Bernina though. I've done one 110 x 100...so this will feel much smaller than that big monster!! I just can't wait to see it....I'm sooo happy to have my babies coming home!