Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January 2017 to March 2017 Table Runner Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-2017-march-2017-table-runner-swap-t284887.html)

m-fay 04-08-2017 12:52 AM

Oksewnsew that runner is just soooo beautiful. Someone mentioned triangle frenzies (which I'd never heard of) so I googled it and found that pattern & more. I have ordered some suitable fabric and will give it a go. Have we decided on a theme yet?

Northern Sue 04-08-2017 06:43 AM

beautiful runners! I love making the triangle frenzy pattern too - sometimes hard to find the "just right" border fabric. But what the heck, always a good reason to check out what's new in fabric store! :)

Oksewnsew 04-08-2017 07:45 AM

Thanks for the compliments, ladies. I have a piece of 'sewing themed' border fabric that I laid out, think I'll make one to put on my old treadle machine. Have found a bunch of other border pieces in my stash, so could make all kinds..lolo

QuilterMomma 04-10-2017 11:54 AM

My package says delivered Wednesday April 5, but she has not said she got it. I am concerned now.

QuilterMomma 04-10-2017 11:55 AM

Those are very pretty runners ladies. Wow, love the frenzy topper. It looks so lovely.
That runner is a neat setting Jaba.

Belfrybat 04-10-2017 12:06 PM

Nothing here yet, so QuilterMomma's didn't come to me. I do like the table runners posted so far.

lawsonmugs 04-10-2017 01:00 PM

I would first like to apologize for for not mailing my runner out yet. I have had it made and ready for 2 months at least. Been having bad dizzy spells for about 5 days and not able to drive to P.O. . I am gonna try tomorrow to mail it. Hope my partner is patient with me. Second. I received such a very cute runner today from Kim ( love them greys) It is so spring/summer looking. I got out the camera and took one picture and the batteries died. So they are charging. I will post a photo later. Mary

m-fay 04-10-2017 03:36 PM

I dont mind waiting lawsonmugs. and can anyone tell me if I need a pattern to cut out a frenzie, or just a just a 60 degree ruler thanks

Northern Sue 04-11-2017 06:25 AM

there is an actual pattern for the triangle frenzy. I've made 3 of them now & I still use the cutting instructions carefully each time! I bought my pattern in my LQS; but try googling free patterns for triangle frenzy; it's really the cutting/positioning that is key to the success of the pattern. Good luck!

lawsonmugs 04-11-2017 06:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is the picture of my cute as can be runner Kim (lovethemgreys) made and sent to me. I took a better picture that also shows the really cute little zipper big and nail emeryboard she also sent. For some reason I'm having lots of computer troubles today. ( again.) I will try again later ,I need to go to town soon. But I wanted at least post this picture. :thumbup::o