Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Mini Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-mini-quilt-swap-t258811.html)

kiffie2413 01-07-2015 05:35 AM

Quiltjoey,
Beautiful job on your mini!

JuneBillie,
I think that's a fabulous idea to show your dad stuff on the laptop.. I'm sure it'll bring a smile to him, and you.
And thanks for the larger pic of the cat quilt, it's terrific!

Tlambing,
Great sneak peek...

I am on my 3rd idea for the mini this month. Wish I knew why I'm so indecisive..
My ddil told me if I had less fabric, it'd be easier to choose stuff.
Now I love that girl, but I had to tell her "Grammy's Fabric Shop" has nothing to do with me and my changing my mind...not one lil thing...:p
Kif

MizMelly 01-07-2015 08:25 AM

I'm planning on getting my mini going this coming weekend. If I'm real motivated, I can get it knocked out in 2 days and then be ready to mail!! Anyway, that's my plan and I'm sticking to it! (I already pulled fabrics for the center piece but still ruminating on what I want for outer borders).

tlambing 01-07-2015 09:00 AM

Cant wait to see sneak peeks everyone!

letsquilt 01-07-2015 09:16 AM

Just mailed out Cuppy's little mini package! Tracking # is 9505511109425007383958 It should be there by Friday!

quiltjoey 01-07-2015 01:58 PM

Love, love, love it already!! The print fabric is beautiful! isn't this the most fun? It like getting a surprise! I never could wait to open presents so my family always hides them from me!!

Originally Posted by tlambing (Post 7037027)
I have a sneak peek for you quiltjoey. I had planned on red, but just couldn't find the right combo...so, your getting pink :) I have it all sandwiched and ready to quilt.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]505030[/ATTACH]

JuanitaBean 01-07-2015 11:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Look what I got today from jaba. I LOVE IT she is fast. I also got some candy, it didn't get in the picture.

JuanitaBean 01-07-2015 11:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a sneak peek of yours jaba going to try to get it in the mail tomorrow if all goes well. Hope you get it before you leave. Have fun on your cruise.

JuneBillie 01-08-2015 02:51 AM

Juanitabean that is a beautiful mini from Jaba. Great job Jaba.

I love the sneak peak you made for Jaba. Lucky Jaba going on a cruise. Maybe we could all hop on board with her.:D

Elisabrat 01-08-2015 05:29 AM

I already tried sigh said I would carry her bags and everything. nope no such luck. she is leaving town without any of us! and its a lovely journey she is going to take.

I haven't started my mug rug but its in the plans for Friday. I had one started but its a more modern one and we agreed we both love vintage so.. that will go to the side lol and plan b will take place. the question being should it be vintage aka 50's or vintage aka 1880's? see vintage has different colors and themes. but will get it finished by Monday so it gets there as fast as it can! I have 20 things I need to do in a week. hah! priorities this goes first :) then one at a time on the rest. booms, another boom, mug rugs and wall hangings. nope I am sitting around on my tuffett bored as all get out. should have signed up for MORE! lol. klaws what do you say Victorian slightly or 50's another slightly lol

klaws 01-08-2015 05:40 AM

Linda, I would love whatever you send me whether it be modern or vintage. It's coming from your heart and that's all that matters. <3