Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Mini Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-mini-quilt-swap-t258811.html)

Cheesehead 01-10-2015 03:20 PM

Ooooh, I love what I see and can't wait to see all of it!!! Ok I must be hungry, when I look at the fabric with the circles the first thing that came to mind was chocolate covered cherries. Will try to get a sneak peek of the mini I am working on for you tomorrow.

Jan

JuneBillie 01-10-2015 05:12 PM

Great nieces are cuties. Pretty sneak peak with a touch of lace.

quiltwoman 01-10-2015 05:49 PM

I can't wait to see it! Looks lovely.

kiffie2413 01-10-2015 06:10 PM

Those smiles on those darling lil girls just made me smile!

And now that it's been mentioned, chocolate covered cherries does come to mind...
Kif

SheriR 01-10-2015 07:48 PM

Ok, so I'm sad I missed this! I made my first ever Mini quit on New Years Day! And I made a goal to fill the wall ony sewing room/office with mini quilts this year. My next one is going to be a Valentine's mini! I'm keeping my eye here now! I'm excited to see all your fun little treasures.

klaws 01-11-2015 05:16 AM

tesspug those little ones are so adorable! I know their mama must be proud!

Elisabrat 01-11-2015 08:47 AM

sherir come back next month! these are great swaps!

well still working on my theory people. first gotta run to walgreens forgot tomorrow is Red Hatters lunch and better get something to decorate the table with. I have two white thingys that are used to tie balloons so they don't fall away? they have sparkly things coming out of them and stars on the top? those are going on the tables. the theme is snowflakes sigh. wish I had gone out at Dec and picked them up. now they are all gone! have candy in bowls to gift to 'winners' of this months lunch thing. now what the heck to put on those tables. praying they have something in the valentines that I can use also for snowflake things. pray with me. not many places to shop in Cody. Walmart (ugh) and Walgreens. oh and one dollar store. already got that part done. now for walmart. crossing fingers and toes to find something!!! ahhhh!

tlambing 01-11-2015 09:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm all finished! I made it a late evening and got my mini all ready to go. Maybe not the most ornate I've ever done, but ingenious, if I do say so myself! So now on to finishing a flannel baby quilt I am doing for my daughters friends. I'll try to post a pic. The parents to be are avid outdoors types and are having a girl. So my daughter asked for a woodsy theme. Just quilting it out now. Should have it done today :) [ATTACH=CONFIG]505623[/ATTACH]

tesspug 01-11-2015 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 7043386)
sherir come back next month! these are great swaps!

well still working on my theory people. first gotta run to walgreens forgot tomorrow is Red Hatters lunch and better get something to decorate the table with. I have two white thingys that are used to tie balloons so they don't fall away? they have sparkly things coming out of them and stars on the top? those are going on the tables. the theme is snowflakes sigh. wish I had gone out at Dec and picked them up. now they are all gone! have candy in bowls to gift to 'winners' of this months lunch thing. now what the heck to put on those tables. praying they have something in the valentines that I can use also for snowflake things. pray with me. not many places to shop in Cody. Walmart (ugh) and Walgreens. oh and one dollar store. already got that part done. now for walmart. crossing fingers and toes to find something!!! ahhhh!

brat, my bff had a baby shower for her DDIL in Dec. She got large vases at the thrift store. We put in tiny battery operated lights, covered them with a mixture of salt and Epson salts. Then put in pinecones and paper snowflakes. With the lights glowing through the salt they were very pretty center pieces.

MizMelly 01-11-2015 03:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a sneak peek of my mini! I'll be mailing tomorrow!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]505657[/ATTACH]