Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Mini Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-mini-quilt-swap-t258811.html)

JuanitaBean 01-21-2015 05:50 PM

Love those swirly heart

quiltjoey 01-21-2015 06:57 PM

Haven't been on the board for a few days and have had so much fun looking at all the goodies everyone has made! Everything has been so adorable and cute and perfectly made! I'm amazed at all the talented people on this swap and such kind ladies on this swap! Pray for me for my procedure tomorrow so I can start walking again. I have my mini ready except for a label and will work on that tomorrow and Friday. And hopefully get it in the mail by Sat. or Mon.

klaws 01-22-2015 09:19 AM

Teresa, will next months theme be green? I didn't see a definite yes or no. I would like to get some ideas ahead of time.

tlambing 01-22-2015 10:16 AM

Yes Karen next months theme will be St. Patricks day/Luck/Rainbows/gold/PIGS? And remember folks the theme is a suggestion...just a jumping off point. So you can interpret the theme any way your heart desires. Just make sure your partner would want to own it ;) in the end.

klaws 01-22-2015 12:01 PM

QUESTION! How many of you would be interested in an Easter table runner swap? I was thinking of hosting and have signups by Feb 14 and mailing date of March 14 so that it would be received before Easter on April 5. If I have enough ladies interested then I will go ahead and post it at the end of the month after I get the ok from Patrice.

letsquilt 01-22-2015 02:09 PM

SheriR your little mini will go out in the morning.

tlambing 01-22-2015 04:37 PM

Elisabrat is hosting a Greens and creams fq swap...with an ugly fabric side swap.(I'm joining the ugly fabric swap!) Here's the link if you're interested:

FAT QUARTER SWAP: March Greens/whites/Creams AND a side swap of UGLY FABRICS!

kiffie2413 01-22-2015 06:41 PM

With all of the snow forecast yesterday, my son came by on his way home from work so I could send my partner's mini pkg with him. He mailed it from his office this morning.
Kif

quiltjoey 01-22-2015 07:10 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I received an exquisite mini from Teresa (tlambling) this afternoon. Her work is impeccable. I only hope to achieve her level of quilting and sewing! The gift included the mini, a small bell on a red ribbon, a small heart in the pocket of the mini and small heart stickers to mark my quilting book pages! And Hersery Kisses, my favorite!!

Here are the pics:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]507229[/ATTACH]

JuneBillie 01-22-2015 07:30 PM

Quiltjoey, that is a lovely Valentine Mini from Teresa. Yes there is more than a few on here that I hope to do as well someday. (I can hope can't I?) lol... Sweet goodies too. :)

I will hear from my sweet partner when she returns so I can get her address and get hers out to her. It is sitting on my dining room table awaiting it's forever home. :)