Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-fat-quarter-fq-swap-t225083.html)

createfourpaws 07-14-2013 09:21 AM

Non 30's FQ swap

3 Attachment(s)
This month I had 3 partners, and here is the FQ's I received this month, from Jaba, Elisabrat, and mscupid804

[ATTACH=CONFIG]423906[/ATTACH]Froim Jaba

[ATTACH=CONFIG]423907[/ATTACH] From Elisabrat
[ATTACH=CONFIG]423908[/ATTACH]From mscupid804

Thank you very much ladies. I had fun with this non 30s swap.

queenof2802 07-14-2013 10:03 AM

Helloooo! Sorry I have not posted here for a white. I have been battling an upper respiratory infection. Spent several days in the hospital over the weeks. Home now :) I am waiting on a zip code for one of my partners. One will def go out in Monday's mail the other as soon as that zip gets here :)

tlambing 07-14-2013 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by queenof2802 (Post 6177076)
Helloooo! Sorry I have not posted here for a white. I have been battling an upper respiratory infection. Spent several days in the hospital over the weeks. Home now :) I am waiting on a zip code for one of my partners. One will def go out in Monday's mail the other as soon as that zip gets here :)

I sure hope you're feeling better! I hear quilting is a good home remedy for what ails ya ;)

Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt 07-14-2013 10:46 AM

Oh queen so sorry you have been sick, but glad to hear you are feeling much better!

lauriejo 07-14-2013 10:59 AM

Sorry to say both of my squishys went out a day late. I ordered some fabric online, the price was really good, and they were supposed to arrive on Thursday. I got an email Friday saying some of the fabric was sold out and did I want the rest. So off to the store I went and picked up some replacement fabric. They went postal yesterday, and should be there by the middle of the week. Actually in about 15 hours (round trip) I could deliver them both. :p

BDawn 07-14-2013 11:13 AM

SheriR, I am sorry to read about your family and if it is ok with you I would like to say a prayer for your family.
Queenof2802, this is good news that you are out of the hospital and God's blessing for a fast recovery.

I will try to get my packages out tomorrow and if not no later than Tues.

Jvan228 07-14-2013 09:32 PM

Sorry I have not mailed my FQ's yet. They will be in the mail on Monday. My sister lost her battle with cancer yesterday and I did not want to leave her side for the last couple days. Thank you for your patience.

MaryMo 07-15-2013 04:14 AM

My sympathy to you Jvan228. Prayers for you and your family .......
Many of us have not mailed yet, so take your time - family comes first.

Elisabrat 07-15-2013 04:15 AM

Jvan, I think everyone understands the absolute priority of that. I send my prayers to you and your family. I am glad for you that you were able to spend that necessary time. You will always be thankful that you did.

Queen hope your feeling better soon. Getting sick isnt fun AT ALL.

Any clues on next months swap? I am going to sort my messed up fabrics later today so I can see what the heck I have. Then I will be up and running and ready to rock and roll for August! I can't wait to start seeing the 30's selections that arrive here. So far its been us side swappers posting away but soon it will be all the 30's fan's decorating the pages of the forum :)

ljdugas31 07-15-2013 09:32 AM

If any of the fabric is for me,i totally understand,no worries family always come first. Praying for you.