Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-fat-quarter-fq-swap-t225083.html)

brenda21 07-03-2013 04:47 PM

July Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap

Description: This will be a monthly swap. You will sign up each month and you can choose each month whether or not to participate. You will be given a random person to swap with and that person will change each month.
Each month there will be a different theme or color that we will swap. There is a limit of two swaps per person.

**Each person will swap 5 fat quarters that go with the theme or color of the month.
**FQ's can be purchased or can be from your stash but they must be 100% cotton and they must measure 18 x 22 inches (standard FQ).
**They should be 5 DIFFERENT FQ's.

For the month of July the theme is 30's reproduction fabrics
Since there isn't a whole lot to this swap, the turn around time will be pretty fast. Sign up until noon on July 7th, receive name and address by July 9th mail out by July 12th. Participants are required to PM me when they have received their FQ's and are required to post a PM thanking the sender. You don't need to let me know you have mailed.

*When you send your FQ's please be sure to include your board/screen name so that people know whom to thank.

If you would like to participate please PM me with your board name, full name and address and the number of sets you would like to do. Two set limit.

Please see the rules for all board swaps and PM me with any questions. This swap has been approved by the admin.

MaryMo 07-03-2013 05:07 PM

We've been waiting .... patiently! Yea! I'm playing.

BDawn 07-03-2013 05:16 PM

Yea!!!! I am in for 2 sets sending pm to you Brenda21

Elisabrat 07-03-2013 05:53 PM

Yippee I am in for the swap with two non 30's swappers hope that its ok to post our fq shares here :) if not let me know Brenda we can post in the regular photo section instead if you like :)

jclinganrey 07-03-2013 06:04 PM

Yeah!!! Been waiting patiently. Can you tell? 2 sets please! So excited!!! Sent PM.

Jane

createfourpaws 07-03-2013 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6158268)
Yippee I am in for the swap with two non 30's swappers hope that its ok to post our fq shares here :) if not let me know Brenda we can post in the regular photo section instead if you like :)

I am with brat........I am swapping with a few also in the non 30's. So Brenda can we play here too????

tlambing 07-03-2013 07:38 PM

Yea! Pming now :) so very happy with this months theme. Almost as happy as I was with batiks!

annt59 07-03-2013 08:00 PM

I do not understand. Is it 30s reproduction or not?n What is the difference, please?

kiffie2413 07-04-2013 12:24 AM

Yay!!! I am in for 2 sets please.
Kif

Retired Fire Chief 07-04-2013 02:53 AM

I'm in for 2 sets again, could have used the 30's fabrics earlier, I'm in the middle of a baby quilt using 30's! Thanks Brenda, I'm on my way to a pm to you.