Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Mug Rug Swap: Summer time fun! Makers choice! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-mug-rug-swap-summer-time-fun-makers-choice-t266690.html)

suern3 06-23-2015 02:28 PM

By the way, in answer to your question yesterday, Elisabrat, about using our mug rugs. I used one of the mug rugs that I received in the first swap that I did in December. My partner actually sent me two, along with several other nice items. Anyway, we were going south for 3 months right after that and I so enjoyed using my camper themed mug rug while I was away from home in our camper! Since getting back home I seem to want to display them instead of using them. I found some cute little wooden clothespins at HL, recently and plan to use them to hang my mug rugs in my sewing room on piece of nice thick string, haven't gotten the string yet, but it is coming together. These little guys that I'm receiving are just too cute!

omacookie 06-23-2015 04:38 PM

I want in to try my luck with this swap. Thanks Brat for hosting. Hugs, Omacookie

jaba 06-23-2015 05:28 PM

Sent in my info and started mine today. Received the Boom block fabric so I can start on those after mug rugs are done.

annt59 06-23-2015 08:52 PM

I am going to send info now. I like this Summer Theme.

Elisabrat 06-24-2015 05:04 AM

Ok wondering what secrets we will find in store for us this month! I see a teaser was put out by Jaba. Now to go see what she got that she is going to use! (sneaky sneaky). Today it looks like another warm hot day in Cody but its purely lovely right now :) think its in the high 40's. It has been warming up to over 90 which makes me thankful I am indoors for sure. fan in my face. not moving... wait that cant be productive. Time to get sewing while its so nice and cool. This is my favorite time of day.

If you haven't signed up you still have several days so jump on over! send Ctyankee your information: name, address, and phone number for emergency use only (ie you don't mail) and you will be in for this months swap! We are coming up closer to my favorite months.. the holiday months lol love those things but this month is going to be fun too and the variety of interpretations will be huge. so come on over! sign on up! and chat along with the rest of the group. I bet Summertime fun will be a wild and exciting trip across the world of Mug Rugs!

Mrsstevenson99 06-24-2015 09:58 AM

I'm in! Just sent a pm.

dfelker 06-24-2015 11:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ooooh a Camper MugRug I bet it is cute!!
We just bought a new to us Vintage"ish" camper that needs a little work. We are SO EXCITED!![ATTACH=CONFIG]523348[/ATTACH]

ctyankee 06-24-2015 01:44 PM

Mrsstevenson99 -- I did not get your PM with your details, so you're not signed up (yet).

dfelker -- congrats on the camper! Someday hubby & I will get something so we won't have to sleep on the ground any more! We still go tenting -- &, really, we're getting a little too old for that these days. Love tenting, but ... anyway, enjoy your camper. You've got the whole summer to enjoy camping!

terriamn 06-24-2015 03:25 PM

Dfelker we had an old almost vintage camper. It was so fun fixing it up and it had the most beautiful wood in it. We no longer pull but have a destination trailer in a campground. My back would never handle tenting, ouch it hurts even thinking about it. One of my favorite memories is more or less about camping. We bought some hunting land and spur of the moment we hopped in dh's ancient suburban with a couple of sleeping bags, toasted hot dogs over an open fire, walked the land and spent the night in the truck. Needless to say we were 20 years younger

Lizzytish 06-24-2015 04:25 PM

I'm in again just sent a private message.
Summer what fun!