Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Mug Rug Swap: Summer time fun! Makers choice! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-mug-rug-swap-summer-time-fun-makers-choice-t266690.html)

regm 07-26-2015 03:12 AM

Love the mermaid dfelker made for Junebillie. Some very creative ladies around here.

ctyankee 07-26-2015 04:59 AM

Caroline -- love your mug rugs! I'm partial to watermelon myself. And all those wonderful extra gifties! Great package!

Susan -- that is truly a special mermaid! What a great swap package you received, too!

lynnie 07-26-2015 08:31 AM

Susan and Caroline made out like bandits for sure.
white chocolate tea is it??? Where did you find that. I NEED some of that. just the smell of it is amazing.
Ladies, everyone did such great works of art this month. everyone outdid themselves for sure.
can't wait to see what is coming down the pike for next month.

KLTQuilts 07-26-2015 10:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Caroline - nice MRs from Terri . . . yep, you made out like a "bandit" :thumbup:

Creative Dorothy did a fantastic job on her MR to JuneBillie - love the mermaid!!! and wonderful goodies :thumbup:

I also want to show you my MR from Cuppy . . . it was waiting on me when I got home last night :o
Thank you so much Cuppy - I just love the MR beach scene - so cute, and the seashells, and the note cards . . . nice, nice, nice :thumbup:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]526173[/ATTACH]

ctyankee 07-26-2015 11:26 AM

KLTQuilts -- that's so cute! I love that mug rug cuppy made you -- such a unique shape! And nice goodies to go with it!

ctyankee 07-26-2015 11:29 AM

Everybody has been doing a super wonderful job on their mug rugs. I've noticed that these mug rugs are getting better & better each month! Keep up the great work, ladies! I'm so happy with all the swaps we've been seeing here.

And if you haven't signed up for August yet -- At the Zoo will be very exciting & I would hate to see anyone miss that one. So please PM message me. You won't want to miss out!

sewbizgirl 07-26-2015 11:51 AM

What an adorable mug rug from Cuppy! Love the star shape and especially the way she fussy cut those ladies laying out in their bathing suits. Too funny!

I agree the mug rugs just keep getting better, the more we make. Every one I've seen so far this month has been fantastic! Hey... we're getting goooooooooood.

suern3 07-26-2015 01:35 PM

dfelker- your mermaid is so pretty, very creative! Nice swap package, too.

Cuppy- like your seaside theme, really nice mug rug, etc. Another creative design!

JuneBillie 07-26-2015 07:09 PM

KLTQuilts you received a nice mug rug and goodies from cuppy. Cuppy great job!

rwquilts 07-27-2015 06:53 AM

Been away from the board for a couple of days...woohoo! What adorable mug rugs and goodies! I love seeing each of our different perspectives and artistic takes on the theme...great job everyone!!! :)