Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Mug Rug Swap: Summer time fun! Makers choice! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-mug-rug-swap-summer-time-fun-makers-choice-t266690.html)

Robinlee 07-27-2015 08:07 AM

Mugrug arrived safely

2 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone,
Just got home from South Dakota last night. Long story...short version: Right before I left for DC, my parents informed me that they were moving closer to Rapid City from the 5th generation Ranch. So this past week, I was helping my mom pack her Sewing/Quilting room because I was told I could only be the one due to my organizational skills used in my last three moves in the last 8 years(thx DH).
Anyway, I just opened my package from NHNATIVE (Pat). Such a WONDERFUL WONDERFUL package. So llove it all. From the Mugrug, ladybug potholder, hand painted thimble, vintage hankie and CHOCOLATE and 5 postcards. I hope I didn't miss anything.....it was so great to come to this package.

lynnie 07-27-2015 08:45 AM

Cuppy, fantastic mugrug and love the shape!!

Robinlee, you got a great mugrug too. love the crocheted doily too.

great jobs on those creative mugrugs!! Let's not forget the goodies either. they are wonderful

JuneBillie 07-27-2015 09:22 AM

Pat what a nice package you sent Robinlee. Very pretty mug rug, and all the nice goodies. My daughter in law loves light houses. :)

rwquilts 07-27-2015 11:43 AM

Pat you sent Robinlee a great package! I love the vintage goodies (you knew that already) and the mug rug is super cute!

sewbizgirl 07-27-2015 12:14 PM

Bravo, Pat! Great mug rug, and that ladybug is too cute! Love the blue pineapple doily too. So pretty....

regm 07-27-2015 12:30 PM

July Mug rug

1 Attachment(s)
Look what Snownannie sent me. I love the applique on the mug rug. Haven't tried that yet on my embroidery machine. Love the fat quarters, and I'll certainly put the bobbin clamps and the frixion pen to good use. Since joining the mug rug challenge 5 months ago, it's like Christmas every 30 days.

JuneBillie 07-27-2015 01:01 PM

Regm that is a yummy looking mug rug from Snownannie. Cute fabrics and nice other goodies.

KLTQuilts 07-27-2015 01:31 PM

Robbinlee - nice looking MR and goodies!!! NHNATIVE/Pat sure did a terrific job on that one :thumbup:

Rebm - Snownannie sure knows how to set a sail!! Cute MR and goodies!!

ctyankee 07-27-2015 02:11 PM

Robinlee -- what a cute mug rug & lots of great goodies to boot! I love Pat's crocheted doily! And the ladybug pot grabber! Nice! I love lighthouses, too. What a wonderful surprise to come home to!

regm -- yum-yum! One of my favorite foods ... cheeseburgers! Great mug rug & wonderful goodies!

Great job, everyone!

dotcomdtcm 07-27-2015 03:13 PM

July Partner

1 Attachment(s)
I like my Juy mug rugs so much I hung them in my studio. It is easy to take them down when my BFF comes for coffee.
I sewed a little plastic ring on the back. Thank you Mrsstevenson/Misty.