Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July - October 2015 Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-october-2015-wall-hanging-swap-t267058.html)

Anoka Quilter 10-16-2015 02:12 PM

Beautiful wall hanging Marion.

Once again I am going to have to sit this one out. I haven't even got the one finished that I started for the last swap round. Life has just been crazy and finding time to do what I want to do vs doing what I have to do has been hard.

ube quilting 10-16-2015 03:57 PM

That's real funny JNCT:D. I really like your gift quilt. Great colors and pattern. The kit is also beautiful.

This is the weekend for my project. It won't be what I wanted to do and how the time disappeared from me I will never know. There will be a quilt! there will be a quilt! There wilbndjkdkt,d.v,d;fioea........quilt! Imtired.
peace

All the FINISHED quilts are wonderful.

JNCT14 10-17-2015 01:45 AM

Boy I know the tired feeling. Long days at work then stuff afterwards. I don't sit down most nights until 8:30 pm. I just finished painting my mom's kitchen cabinets, mowed her lawn and brought in all her plants after my day job. Working second job Saturday and Sunday but I do get to go to a youth cheer competition Saturday - first time my DD is going to a cheer competition as a coach!!! Hoping to attack that beautiful RJR fabric but it may have to wait - I need to do a wall hanging for a friend that is having a hard time - probably another Desert Rose.

Annaquilts 10-17-2015 07:23 AM

The binding is on and my wall hanging is completed. I will be out of town till just the end of the month and I am not sure how much access I will have to the computer.

ube quilting 10-17-2015 08:02 AM

2 Attachment(s)
pictures! I actually have the start of something to show!:D

This is an old top for this swap and I changed my mind on using it. It will be re made into something better and more size appropriate. It was over three feet square.

The center has been removed and be new again.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]533586[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]533587[/ATTACH]

More pictures will follow. I feel renewed and happy with my choice.
peace

ube quilting 10-17-2015 02:43 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Part of the day was used to look through all my UFOs looking for the right piece and the rest in unsewing and putting the block back together. I marked and quilted it too. Now the sleeve, title block and binding!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]533603[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]533604[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]533605[/ATTACH]

Finish it Sunday!
peace

JNCT14 10-17-2015 04:40 PM

Hey ube is that a Q? Does it mean something? Pretty!

ube quilting 10-17-2015 05:31 PM

Well yes it is, and it does stands for something. Can you guess?
peace

Kassaundra 10-17-2015 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by ube quilting (Post 7348196)
Well yes it is, and it does stands for something. Can you guess?
peace

Ummmmm ....................... I know Quincy, you are a fan of bad 70's TV!!!!! lol lol lol

ube quilting 10-18-2015 02:57 AM

:D Ha ha aha ahahahah aha. When he's not saving the world, he quilts!