Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Pal Swap - Signups end June 30 at noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-pal-swap-signups-end-june-30-noon-t305345.html)

BrendaK 07-17-2019 08:04 PM

Sp your first package went out today and expected delivery date is Friday. There will be another package sent when they resend the right item I ordered. Sorry about that but at least you will be getting something soon. I could have had them send it to you but I wanted to make sure it was the correct item this time. BrendaK

hav4boys 07-18-2019 07:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's what I have been working on. It is the NQC Windmills and Pinwheels sew along. 8 week project and week 5 will be out tomorrow.

The color in the picture is a bit off... it is actually bright white and navy.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]614939[/ATTACH]

CarolinePaj 07-18-2019 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8275148)
I am finally feeling better. I am one-armed at the moment but doing better. Monday I see the ortho doctor to determine if I will need surgery on my shoulder. I managed to fracture the scapula right around the socket.

Hope all is well.

Hi Kathy,

I hope you are feeling a little better.... take it easy and let the family run around you!

Hugs

Caroline

CarolinePaj 07-18-2019 08:12 AM

Hi Guys,

I have received some lovely fabric which was on my most wanted item in the info we send Kathy which I did not order..... so I am thinking that maybe it was from one of you gals!

Am I right??? If I am thank you so much.... it is lovely fabric and I am so grateful.

Hugs

Caroline

hav4boys 07-18-2019 10:51 AM

Surprise... I was your secret pal Caroline. Another package will be delivered by Monday! Glad you liked the fabric.

hav4boys 07-19-2019 07:50 AM

It is really quiet in here?

Any package pictures?

Annaquilts 07-19-2019 12:08 PM

Thank you Brenda K! I got my amazing package. I barely had a chance to look as I am out of the door for an appointment. I hope to post pictures tomorrow. Love everything I saw sofar. Thanks!

MizMelly 07-19-2019 01:21 PM

Still waiting. I have a package that was supposed to be delivered today, but now the post office says "still in transit, delayed". Maybe tomorrow??
No, Darcyshannon, I haven't read the PM you sent yet!! Holding out for the surprise!!

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8278735)
It is really quiet in here?

Any package pictures?

Mary Christine 07-19-2019 05:22 PM

Today I received a lovely package from abroad. My grandson is visiting and keeping me busy, so no picture till tomorrow or Sunday.

letsquilt 07-19-2019 05:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just got home from being in Memphis,Tn for a week having test run on my neck,
I had so much Fun mail when I got home,but one of the best was from hav4boys, Thank you so much Kathy,I love all of it