Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Pal Swap - Signups end June 30 at noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-pal-swap-signups-end-june-30-noon-t305345.html)

Annaquilts 07-20-2019 10:55 AM

Picture!

1 Attachment(s)
Look at all the goodies from brendaK! Here is a picture as promised. Many were items I had written down and more to come, a charm pack by Kim Diehl! Thank you again BrendaK.

MizMelly 07-20-2019 12:55 PM

2 Attachment(s)
See what I just received today from Darcyshannon?? I love me some patriotic fabrics, and Darcy was kind enough to send me not only a large amount of fabric (precuts), but a finished star, a Love of Quilting magazine, binder clips and some buttons, but also a beautiful table runner for the dining room table!!! Love it all, I'm going to be having fun!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]615004[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]615003[/ATTACH]

BrendaK 07-20-2019 03:04 PM

Received a wonderful package today from Mary Christine.
Included were: a 10 pack of Handi-Bobs, a yellow and green knit pot holder, a three pack of Ruban Glow-Line (I have been saying for a long time that I was going to order this. Can't wait to use it). A Delaney Fat Qurter Pack (five beautiful prints of the colors I wanted) and a half yard of super Cotton & Steel Seaglass (love the color). Five (5) patterns and last but not least a "What's My Angle Tool" (can't wait to use this). Such a super package Mary Christine. Thank you so much. I am going to have fun. BrendaK

BrendaK 07-20-2019 03:17 PM

Sorry. Didn't mean to post twice. Thank you again Mary Christine. BrendaK

cuppy 07-21-2019 01:04 PM

Laquita thank you for my secret pal package. Love the fabrics. Scissor holder is already in my sewing box. I have several sewing caddys…. how many do you have. Love those flipflops, never have too many living by the beach. Few more goodies, so nice to get that package.

Annaquilts 07-21-2019 09:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
sewingsondra was my secret pal recipient. Here are the goodies I send her. She wanted batman fabric a FQ and I was able to find some ayrdage. I hope she likes it.

Cheri_J 07-22-2019 09:36 AM

Hubby (who monitors our mail - we have the worst postman/post office in the state of Minnesota) told me I have a box coming today from Idaho! I that this isn't the day where our postman will take off early!

Mary Christine 07-22-2019 04:19 PM

Here is what I received from my secret pal - a sweet drawstring pouch, some civil war repro fabrics (my fave!), a wonderful sachet which is already in a drawer, a zip bind that I can't wait to try, thread, clips, hand cream, needles. a micron pen, and some fingertip ironing shields (I can Really use these!) Also, today I received a Laurel Burch handbag in the mail. Is that from you as well, Secret Pal? In any event, I love it all and I thank you very much!

Mary Christine 07-22-2019 04:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oops! Forgot the picture :o[ATTACH=CONFIG]615100[/ATTACH]

Cheri_J 07-23-2019 02:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow! Did I get a haul! Thank you so much Bullock2us! Patterns galore, a mouse pad, note pad, key chain kit, a quilter's stiletto (who can have enough of those!), wonder clips (again, who can have enough?), and oh my gosh...the fabric is gorgeous. Thank you thank you thank you.

Now to see if I can attach a picture. Whoohooo! my first picture post. I did it.