Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June 2014 Pincushion & Needlecase Swap ~ signup closes June 1st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-2014-pincushion-needlecase-swap-%7E-signup-closes-june-1st-t247379.html)

JuneBillie 07-06-2014 10:22 AM

Just a hello to everyone. Have a nice Sunday, and full week ahead.

nhnative 07-06-2014 11:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks everyone. I love making the Bow Tucks and I make the Mini as that's just the right size. It's all about the fabric and you can't go wrong with Laurel Burch. I can't believe I've had 4 days of great weather in a row. I'm sure it's about to change and get HOT.

I just had to take a drive up to Squire's Castle and this is what I saw there.

Everyone have a great day

Those are cute little purses

klaws 07-06-2014 12:34 PM

Ahhhh, what a perfect setting. <3 I hope someone was taking their picture.

nhnative 07-06-2014 12:54 PM

They didn't have the wedding there so I think they only went there for pics and the photographer was there.

lynnie 07-06-2014 01:44 PM

You take great pictures. I'd love to visit that castle.
anyone working on anything they want to mention?

NanaKathy55 07-07-2014 06:05 AM

Hello Ladies
This is what I did..I wrote everyones name on a piece of paper and drew them out and that is how I paired us up..hope that is okay with everyone..Lawsonmugs is in there twice as she said she had both done..So this is what I came up with..I guess we can contact our partner and get the address from them

Claire & lawsonmugs
Peg & roserips
klaws & kele
Lynnie & NanaKathy
Nhnative & lawsonmugs

I guess we can come back here when we swap and posts our pictures..Lynnie..I will take a picture for you and post after you let me know that you have received it
Ladies I hope this is acceptable with all

nhnative 07-07-2014 06:39 AM

NanaKathy that was so nice of you to do this. You kept the July Swap alive.

Lynnie You have 2 castles in NY in the St. Lawrence Seaway. I went to the Boldt Castle but there is Singer Castle that the owner was the President of the Singer Sewing Machine Co. The one in the pic was supposed to be the gatehouse of the bigger castle but that was never built and now this only has a roof over the 3 small rooms and every thing else is open.

lynnie 07-07-2014 07:22 AM

yes, we also have Oheiga(?) castle on Long Island, haven't seen that one yet.

Oh, NanaKathy, you saved the day for us. a million thanks to you. i'll pm you may addrss
They are paving our main rd I'll try to get out today to mail.

lynnie 07-07-2014 08:37 AM

Mailed mine out. NanaKathy, yoou should have it by wed or thurs.
went first class. pm'ed you the tracking number. can't wait to see what everyone gets.
I hope you like it.

lawsonmugs 07-07-2014 09:02 AM

Someone please send me Claire's address so I can send her needlebook to her.Thanks Mary