Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June 2014 Pincushion & Needlecase Swap ~ signup closes June 1st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-2014-pincushion-needlecase-swap-%7E-signup-closes-june-1st-t247379.html)

lynnie 07-05-2014 05:51 PM

Love that red and white. Always love the crispness of the contrast.
i forgot , I also got this cute angel coin in my wallet that Maryellen made for me. thank you. i love it.
Off to finish off those dishcloths. back to hexes this week.

JuneBillie 07-05-2014 07:16 PM

Ladybug those are really pretty purses. I plan to try one. I have a fat quarter that I would like to use to make one. Your red work is just beautiful. I have done some red work, but need to practice a bit more on my stitching, but it's so pretty.

klaws 07-06-2014 02:44 AM

I really like the little wallets but LOVE the redwork quilt!!!

Ladybug 1938 07-06-2014 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by lynnie (Post 6787598)
Love that red and white. Always love the crispness of the contrast.
i forgot , I also got this cute angel coin in my wallet that Maryellen made for me. thank you. i love it.
Off to finish off those dishcloths. back to hexes this week.

Lynnie my name is Rosemary and I put the angel coin in the little purse for you... LOL

roserips 07-06-2014 07:54 AM

I love the sock monkeys! what a cute purse then the ones with birds on them well what can I say they are all wonderful and the cute little Halloween treat basket is adorable.

lawsonmugs 07-06-2014 08:14 AM

Pat that fabric is so bright. Very nice job you did on it. Sis your wallets are really nice too. I didn't realize you made so many purses.Your redwork is beautiful. Still working on my redwork wall hanging.

lawsonmugs 07-06-2014 08:15 AM

Anyone heard how Laurie is doing? I still don't know what is going on. Is she sick or having family troubles etc.?Hope all is well with her.

lynnie 07-06-2014 08:39 AM

Rosemary, I'm so sorry, I just flubbed up. I was looking at your name on the envelope and screwed up. please forgive me, and so glad you corrected me. silly me.
I love that angel also, it will stay there and with me all the time. (I did address the envelope correctly though).

I guess tomorrow wwe get our pals name. I don't know how we're doing this, as a few of you have asked me. I guess we'll get a name and pm them for their addy. Not secret, just a side swap. I;m ready to go.

RedGarnet222 07-06-2014 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by lynnie (Post 6787227)
red, you should rec. the charity bag from me by tues the latest. Let me know again next year. hopefully, i'll have time over the winter to do more for next year.

Thank you Lynnie! You do such nice work and it is always so appreciated.

lynnie 07-06-2014 09:05 AM

And again, Rosemary, that cute little cloths pin with the ladybug. where in the world did you get that???? it's the cutest thing.
The cloths pin in less than an inch long and has the cutest little lifesize ladybug on it.
My brain must have been asleep yesterday. so sorry again. just love that wallet so much.
I must have been shocked by it, coz it was too darn cute, and forget the extras. so sorry again.

Red, anytime you need something for the kids, let me know
really loved it. gonna fill it later with all my junk.