Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June 2014 Pincushion & Needlecase Swap ~ signup closes June 1st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-2014-pincushion-needlecase-swap-%7E-signup-closes-june-1st-t247379.html)

lawsonmugs 07-15-2014 05:25 PM

Karen good luck with the new job and tell us all how you made the cute flip flop. (Please) Today's high was 73* down 20 degrees from a few days ago. suppose to be 56* for the low tonight. unreal for July. Don't know when to put the quilt on the bed. It's on one night and off the next.lol.

lawsonmugs 07-15-2014 05:25 PM

Hi Sulabug.

klaws 07-15-2014 05:53 PM

Mary, I love that kind of weather. I wish it was like that here.
My job is just data entry and I get to wear jeans. No dressup! My kind of job!
As far as the flip flop pincushion, I will try and put directions here tomorrow. It's really very easy.

PeginCO 07-15-2014 07:53 PM

Having a hard time keeping up, but trying to read backward. Thanks, Karen, for hosting! And yea for you on your job.

lynnie 07-15-2014 07:59 PM

Karen, good luck. love those jeans jobs. I drove a school bus for 5 yrs. just rolled out of bed and went to work at 6am. came home at lunch and went back looking normal after a shower. I must have scared the kids at 6 am.

Sula, haven't seen you around in awhile. welcome.
you can keep up with us. I know about getting those ducks in a row. for years i worked 5 jobs at 100 to 102 hrs a week. you loose track of time and it ages you. good luck
Karen, hope y

SulaBug 07-16-2014 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 6802998)
Hi Sulabug.

Hi Mary............I haven't joined in on these swaps lately, but I do love to look at all of the beauties that have been posted lately, on this thread. I hope everyone is still having fun making their goodies!!
:D :D :D :D

nhnative 07-16-2014 04:38 AM

It looks like another cool day today. It's 61 right now and I did put a sweatshirt on when I had to pick up my DS at the auto repair and then drive him home. I don't even think it will get past 70 today. I love it, but I did see high 80's next week. I've even seen some leaves changing color.

Karen congrats on the new job.

I'm off for the northern Amish country today only because it's nice and cool. Everyone have a great day

lynnie 07-16-2014 06:36 AM

wow, wish we had yard sales all week long.
wish we had good stuff at them. mostly cloths and baby
items here. maybe used linens and furniture.
good luck, let us know what kind of goodies you've rec'd.

JuneBillie 07-16-2014 10:02 AM

It's a nice cool day here today. Working on some things to send off, and working in the house. Then down to see my dad. Have a great day everyone.:)

klaws 07-16-2014 10:15 AM

I've been busy trying to get some things finished before I start work tomorrow. I hope everyone is having a good day. :)