Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - Signup Ends May 31 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-pincushion-needlecase-swap-signup-ends-may-31-a-t265619.html)

FabQuilter 06-11-2015 08:17 PM

LJDugas another fantastic pc&nc. Lovely touches and da pins!!!

nhnative 06-12-2015 04:32 AM

Linda you have made another wonderful swap. I love the cupcake fabric and a wonderful PC with those beautiful pins. I love everything you make.

lawsonmugs 06-12-2015 06:14 AM

Linda love your pins. Very cute cupcake themed swap. You do very nice work.

nhnative 06-12-2015 09:08 AM

Hi Mary How how is it where you are? Yesterday it got up to 91 and it's already 89. That is way too hot for this time of year. Have you seen any fawns yet? I haven't seen any and they should be showing up by now.

lawsonmugs 06-12-2015 09:51 AM

Hi Pat, Hit 90 * yesterday. Today I think 88*. They call that cooling down on the t.v.news. I seen a mama with 1 newborn running across the road as I pulled out. Fawn could barely walk. No camera of course.So hot for them to be out much in the day. I'm trying to make a sunglasses case. Just getting started. So far seems easy enough. Have a good day. Hugs mary

lawsonmugs 06-12-2015 09:58 AM

Post office shows my partner should receive her swap tomorrow. Hope nothing melted or broke.

nhnative 06-12-2015 10:29 AM

It is now 90 here and there is supposed to be a thunderstorm in 42 minutes. Let's see if they are right this time. I'm getting the cool down tomorrow at 78 with more thunderstorms. It better not rain when I'm out doing yard sales. I'm really surprised that I haven't seen any and I'm going through the National Park twice a day. I just don't like it when they cross the road. At least the deer seem to sort of be careful. Good luck with your sunglass case. I had gotten a patriotic one from my quilting friend in the next town to me. Have a good day and a good weekend Hugs, Pat

ljdugas31 06-12-2015 01:22 PM

Well received a great package from ctyankee hope she will post a picture. So nice and I love it. She made me a cake pc and yummy goodie needlecase that I have been wanting one like it.and yes big chocolate bar! Yummy! beautiful pins. Big Thank You!!

ctyankee 06-12-2015 01:54 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Linda, I'm so glad you like everything!

Because Linda loves purple, I made a purple-frosted slice of chocolate cake with purple flowers (not so visible, apparently), plus purple beaded pins & a purple beaded stiletto. And the "cupcake" n/c. Here are photos:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]522145[/ATTACH]

And here's the inside of the n/c with the pins & stiletto(hope you can see them):

[ATTACH=CONFIG]522147[/ATTACH]

ctyankee 06-12-2015 02:00 PM

Dee -- that's a wonderufl swap you received from Linda; she does beautiful handwork! :)