Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes May 31st 4pm CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-swap-signup-closes-may-31st-4pm-cdt-t222245.html)

Bilben 06-07-2013 03:16 PM

I am on my way to the post office right now to mail my package. Special Pal, I am trying to find a good clue to send to you so I googled but there is not much written about your town. I did, however, find this: There are numerous STD clinics in __________.

Knitette 06-08-2013 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by Bilben (Post 6109604)
I am on my way to the post office right now to mail my package. Special Pal, I am trying to find a good clue to send to you so I googled but there is not much written about your town. I did, however, find this: There are numerous STD clinics in __________.

Hmmm - sounds as if it's a harbour town (with interesting habits) ;):D

fayzer 06-08-2013 05:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Dear SP, your package is going out in todays mail. Your clue today is your state is likely to have [ATTACH=CONFIG]417839[/ATTACH] at times.

LindaR 06-08-2013 05:57 AM

my package will be going out Monday...hope you like it...we have something in common...cancer but not the same kind. Not something to want to have!!!!! we are not getting much summer in Michigan...in low 60º some days, come on give us a break we deserve some warmth after that winter LOL Juanita what was the things with the butterflies on it? can't make it out in the pictures but really pretty, embroidery? or what? good weekend everyone

luvstoquilt 06-08-2013 07:06 AM

Update here...I am mailing today...I got it all done and ready to go!

paintmejudy 06-08-2013 07:14 AM

In case JuanitaBean doesn't see your question -- I bought her some HUS embroidery files for her machine embroiderer -- she likes butterflies and I couldn't find any butterfly fabric at the store. The pictures were what the files looked like, I sent her a CD with the files.

Originally Posted by LindaR (Post 6110488)
my package will be going out Monday...hope you like it...we have something in common...cancer but not the same kind. Not something to want to have!!!!! we are not getting much summer in Michigan...in low 60º some days, come on give us a break we deserve some warmth after that winter LOL Juanita what was the things with the butterflies on it? can't make it out in the pictures but really pretty, embroidery? or what? good weekend everyone

brenda21 06-08-2013 07:44 AM

Well Fayzer's package could be coming here although I hope the tornadoes don't:shock:

quiltingdragon 06-08-2013 08:03 AM

My secret pal is expensive this month. I went back to the same store to buy something for my SP that I walked out of Thursday evening, and came out with something I didn't expect. I've been thinking about sponsoring a child again for awhile now, and the lady handed me a stack of them that had just come in to look at as she had to go to the back to get the box for what I bought. There was a little girl from Haiti named Sona, who has my birthday. All I have so far is a picture, her age (6) and some basic info. But I can send small things that fit in a 6x9 inch envelope. So I guess i'll start shopping for her when I look for things for my SP!

reeskylr 06-08-2013 09:14 AM

Ok, SP!!

Your box has been mailed. Estimated arrival time is probably Monday. ;)

Hint: You know that guy that did that thing? Well, they named your city after him.
Only he really didn't do that thing. But we honor him for it anyway!

lawsonmugs 06-08-2013 10:08 AM

I just recieved a wonderful box of goodies from Jaba , I will take pictures and post later today.Thank You sooo much Jan !!!!!