Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes May 31st 4pm CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-swap-signup-closes-may-31st-4pm-cdt-t222245.html)

verna2197 06-06-2013 06:44 PM

Well Sp's your package will be in the mail on the morrow. I picked up something you both asked for today when I went down the mountain to town. Hope you like t and it is just what you wanted.

reeskylr 06-06-2013 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by starshine (Post 6104408)
Ok we now know reeskylr's sp in in Ohio. I've been to the first store too! Sadly it is now closed. :( That cardinal clue leaves it still wide open though-there are 7 and most are south of upstate NY.

I would love any items from another country especially love Knitette's themed packages. And speaking of another country my sp is in another country this time.

I agree, there are way too many people in Ohio. Half of you need to move one state south and one state west. It would be like this BIG chess board. :cool:

And since it is PaintMeJudy's first swap, she has the next move. :D

Edited to add: I'll get your box mailed tommorrow SP. I added a book I hope you like to read!

verna2197 06-06-2013 10:02 PM

I almost forgot my 2 sp's love chocolate but I didn't put any in there package, it would be a mess by the time it got to you.

quiltnut4ever 06-07-2013 03:34 AM

Good morning all. Nice pkg Juanitabean and I agree with the rest of you, I too would have walked out of the store and left the basket on the counter with the items in it. That was rude. Tomorrow I'll be going to an lqs about two hours from here for a girls quilt day that we normally do every 4-6 mos. We get together and all meet at the shop, and buy at the shop! We learn something new from a quilting friend and then follow with dinner! We all have a great time so I'm looking forward to buying something for my SP. It has been raining here the last 3 days and with Tropical Storm Andrea we're getting the bands today so hopefully tomorrow we'll have some sunshine! SP YOUR PKG WILL BE MAILED ON MONDAY :)

Belfrybat 06-07-2013 04:34 AM

Well, I'm off for my Arkansas adventure in about an hour. Since I won't be back before the mailing deadline, I will mail the midwest package on my way out of town, and a small "teaser" package for my new Canuk friend as I ordered something special just for you and it isn't here yet. So don't be dismayed when you see the size of your package (actually an envelope) as the best is yet to come. But I didn't want any of my Special Persons warming that uncomfortable bench whilst I was away.

BTW, if anyone mails something to me before the 17th, please be patient on your "thank you" as I won't know about it until I return home. The cats are strictly forbidden to use the telephone or e-mail while I'm gone! So there won't be a way for them to let me know packages have arrived.

Krystyna 06-07-2013 06:08 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's a hint for my SP ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]417686[/ATTACH]

Oh. I forgot. I don't have one ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]417689[/ATTACH]

But I'll keep you all company this month!

luvstoquilt 06-07-2013 06:08 AM

I am going to try to get my package out by Monday. Lots going on here unfortunately. My 95 year old mother is very ill and not expected to make it this time. She is ready to go though I am terribly sad. I spend as much time with her as I can. My package is almost ready but I really want to make something that shouldn't take very long..I have it all cut out..also want to add a couple of things from my stash and a note...I think I can have it on the way by Monday for sure! It is going to a town that was named for a President..there are about 40,000 residents and it is near a famous river....it is not so far away just about 250 to 275 miles...there were no specific requests so I hope she will like my choices!

Have a wonderful vacation Belfry!!!! You are not my SP but maybe I am yours!??!

paintmejudy 06-07-2013 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by reeskylr (Post 6108201)

And since it is PaintMeJudy's first swap, she has the next move. :D

Sorry, I must have missed something, not sure what my "next move" means!

reeskylr 06-07-2013 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy (Post 6108796)
Sorry, I must have missed something, not sure what my "next move" means!

lol I was just messing around with using the U.S. as a giant chessboard and moving people. :)

Yankeegirl 06-07-2013 01:25 PM

Not a happy camper!!!!! On June 2nd I ordered something for my SP - showed as in stock when I ordered it. Checked on status of order today and amazingly enough it was out of stock. Its 5 days later and your just telling me this????? Really????? UGH! Really disappointed - no time now to replace it. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!