Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes May 31st 4pm CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-swap-signup-closes-may-31st-4pm-cdt-t222245.html)

lawsonmugs 06-13-2013 02:16 PM

Brenda love the sombero and the sewing kits. The bag is cute love the quilting on it.Did she send the stileto too? I was going to make myself one for the last couple of months and jaba sent me one she made in my swap this month.They are so handy. And of course home made is the best.Thanks for posting the pictures.Hugs Mary

lawsonmugs 06-13-2013 02:17 PM

Thank You all for the nice coments on the sewing machine pin cushion I made. Mary

quiltingdragon 06-13-2013 04:18 PM

I came home today to a package from catjo. Lovely fabric pieces, a snowman pattern, a crewel project (never tried that before, but Mom used to do back in the 80's so maybe she can help me), garden print tissues, a pincushion, a kitchen towel, a notepad, a paperback book I haven't read, and a few other little things. Can't take a pic until Mom gets home with the camera. Thanks, Catjo!

SEGASAL 06-13-2013 05:22 PM

Hi all...sorry I have not been on in a while...life has totally gotten in the way. I finally finished college...I get to be a grandma in September to a little boy they are Naming Bryce....had cataract surgery on May 29th on my left eye...hit a glitch at the hospital, I have a ring that supports my new lens, and they did have one but it was expired so it delayed surgery for 2.5 hours...and I woke up with a headache and nausea...not good..but when they took the patch off the next morning I could see clearly!!!!! The next one is getting done next week I cannot wait. No more glasses for me!!

lawsonmugs 06-13-2013 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by SEGASAL (Post 6120790)
Hi all...sorry I have not been on in a while...life has totally gotten in the way. I finally finished college...I get to be a grandma in September to a little boy they are Naming Bryce....had cataract surgery on May 29th on my left eye...hit a glitch at the hospital, I have a ring that supports my new lens, and they did have one but it was expired so it delayed surgery for 2.5 hours...and I woke up with a headache and nausea...not good..but when they took the patch off the next morning I could see clearly!!!!! The next one is getting done next week I cannot wait. No more glasses for me!!

So good to hear from you. Glad your surgery is giving you better sight.Good luck on the next one. You've been missed here. Hugs Mary

createfourpaws 06-13-2013 06:33 PM

I saw my SP received her package this afternoon. So waiting to hear from her.

Sibi 06-13-2013 07:21 PM

My SP's package was also delivered this afternoon. Hope she likes everything!

Grandma Peg 06-13-2013 07:30 PM

Nice to hear from you segasal. Congrats on finishing college, becoming a grandma soon, and your surgery being a success. How is your dog doing?

sewbeadit 06-14-2013 01:07 AM

Brenda, you are so welcome and I am glad you like them. sewbeadit

sewbeadit 06-14-2013 01:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I just happened to receive my box today also and love everything in it. It is from Sibi and she did a fabulous job sending me things I like. Thank you so much Sibi. Here is a picture[ATTACH=CONFIG]418857[/ATTACH]I just love everything here. thanks again Sibi.