Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes May 31st 4pm CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-swap-signup-closes-may-31st-4pm-cdt-t222245.html)

luvstoquilt 06-13-2013 06:51 AM

Happy Birthday, Louise. I hope you had a wonderful day! Love the little sewing machine pin cushion, too! Great packages are arriving...I am still waiting for mine but it is early yet and I don't have time to porch sit anyway. Thanks for your prayers for my mom. It is really hard watching her slip further and further away but she is not in any pain..that is a blessing.

Verna I love that quilt!!! Such a lucky find for you!

quiltymom 06-13-2013 07:52 AM

Hey Louise Happy Birthday!!!!

quiltymom 06-13-2013 08:01 AM

I was very surprised!!! Thankyou so much for the gift card I wanted most!!!!! From Nancy in Louisiana.

jclinganrey 06-13-2013 08:41 AM

I just received the most awesome package from Ladybug1938!! OH MY GOSH! B & W fabric, a Florida emery board, bobbin wrappers & binding clips, sticky tags & a cute 'I Love Quilting' plaque, a book, a poppy grow kit, 3 quilt magazines, an oven mit & kitchen towel, a produce bag and another zipper bag, and some patterns. Very, very generous of you, Rosemary. Thank you!

Jane

Jane

lawsonmugs 06-13-2013 08:51 AM

[QUOTE=jclinganrey;6120050]I just received the most awesome package from Ladybug1938!! OH MY GOSH! B & W fabric, a Florida emery board, bobbin wrappers & binding clips, sticky tags & a cute 'I Love Quilting' plaque, a book, a poppy grow kit, 3 quilt magazines, an oven mit & kitchen towel, a produce bag and another zipper bag, and some patterns. Very, very generous of you, Rosemary. Thank you

Jane Can you post a picture of what Sis (Rosemary) sent you?? She makes some great things and I would love to see what she made.Thanks if you can. Have a good day.Mary

LindaR 06-13-2013 09:53 AM

LindaR, The orange thing sticks to your ruler. You stick one finger through the oval and another under the hump to steady the ruler.

thanks, have never seen one...

sewdamncute 06-13-2013 10:42 AM

Hi everyone!
Great packages! I sent mine this morning, having a really hard time with clues this month....hmm you asked for something hard.

Happy Birthday Louise!!!!

fayzer 06-13-2013 12:37 PM

I haven't seen a clue that makes me think I might know who my SP is.

brenda21 06-13-2013 12:54 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Well, for the first time in quite a long time, I am speechless! Get ready to drool at the goodies I received from sewbeadit...keep in mind I'm a collector of vintage sewing notions...she sent me three beautiful pieces of fabric, a stiletto, a zipper bag in great summer colors, 7 spools of Guterman, a baggie of vintage buttons, a card of beautiful glass vintage buttons from W. Germany, a very old pincushion roll that I'm assuming was handmade, a hand crocheted thimble/needle holder that looks like a sombrero..so cute!, a vintage embroidery stitch sheet and this UNBELIEVABLE compact sewing kit that is full of all kinds of vintage notions and tools!!! A very generous package that I LOVE!!! get ready for pictures!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]418661[/ATTACH]
zipper bag, stiletto and fabrics
[ATTACH=CONFIG]418662[/ATTACH]
vintage goodies of all sorts!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]418663[/ATTACH]
vintage pincushion and thread
[ATTACH=CONFIG]418664[/ATTACH]
the little sombraro when it's closed
[ATTACH=CONFIG]418665[/ATTACH]
and when it's open! so Cute!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]418666[/ATTACH]
front of the sewing kit with hand stitched design
[ATTACH=CONFIG]418667[/ATTACH]
inside of sewing kit with all of the goodies!!!!
HUGE HUGS Lynn!!

reeskylr 06-13-2013 12:58 PM

Wow look at all the goodies. I love the Goodwill quilt, Verna and the sewing machine pincushion from Mary(?). Great items for Brenda too!