Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes May 31st 4pm CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-secret-pal-swap-signup-closes-may-31st-4pm-cdt-t222245.html)

lawsonmugs 06-18-2013 07:12 AM

Such nice swaps came in yesterday.Love the scissor fab. The bow tucks bag is so nice. lots of pretty fabrics too.Thanks everyone for posting pictures too.Mary

quiltnut4ever 06-18-2013 08:13 AM

Such wonderful pkgs coming in! Love the bow tuck tote! And I agree with Mary, love seeing the pics!

reeskylr 06-18-2013 08:28 AM

Beautiful gifts coming in from the SP's. All of us drooling over a bag. LOL we are such sewing geeks ;)

starshine 06-18-2013 10:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by reeskylr (Post 6129388)
Beautiful gifts coming in from the SP's. All of us drooling over a bag. LOL we are such sewing geeks ;)

Yes ditto-put me on the list for a cute bag like that!
Well my little grand daughter arrived about a week early and yesterday afternoon I was there for her first bath at home and she took her nap in my arms.

reeskylr 06-18-2013 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by starshine (Post 6129556)
Well my little grand daughter arrived about a week early and yesterday afternoon I was there for her first bath at home and she took her nap in my arms.

What a cutie!! You are a blessed grandmommy. :)

Yankeegirl 06-18-2013 10:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A great big thank you to Verna for the awesome package she sent. I know she has been busy with life and I really appreciate her taking the time to participate! I received very pretty fall themed fabrics for my fall quilt I will be making myself :) - a very sweet pattern for a tiny quilt and an angel. Thread, beautiful deep red lace trim (looks like a rose!) super cute butterfly buttons and a very comfy glove for when my hand gets sore! Lots of great goodies. Thank you again Verna!!!

Knitette 06-18-2013 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by starshine (Post 6129556)

Congratulations - she is adorable! :)

quiltingdragon 06-18-2013 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Cogito (Post 6127884)
Quilting Dragon,
you sent a wonderful package to your SP! Will you send to me next month? :thumbup:

You'll have to ask Lori about that. I send to whoever I get :)

Quilty-Louise 06-18-2013 11:09 AM

We could all be so lucky to have these t-shirts to "scream" to the world what
we love to do.

I have the t-shirt that says "fact: quilting is the best. thing. ever."

T-shirts

Originally Posted by reeskylr (Post 6129388)

luvstoquilt 06-18-2013 11:26 AM

Oh Starshine...such a sweet little baby...you will have so much fun with her! Blessings to you and your family!