Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March 2014 Pincushion & Needle Case Swap ~ Sign up closes March 1st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-2014-pincushion-needle-case-swap-%7E-sign-up-closes-march-1st-t241867.html)

klaws 03-09-2014 11:54 AM

2 Attachment(s)
My mail usually doesn't come until 4:30 or 5:00. Yesterday I didn't check it until late last night and I was so excited to get the cutest needlecase from Mary (lawsonmugs). She also included candy that she individually wrapped with a sweet saying and made the container they came in. Thanks Mary!!! Here are pictures.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]466414[/ATTACH]
and the inside of the needlecase.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]466416[/ATTACH]
Great secret pal.

lynnie 03-09-2014 12:34 PM

what a darling needlecase Mary made for you. She is a creative one, isn't she?
What a cute/functional idea!

lynnie 03-09-2014 12:38 PM

wow, i'm so lucky, my mailbox is on my front deck about 6 feet from my front door. I love living in my condo. I have a deck and a garden and a bunch of other great things here. can't wait for the outside pool to open, (the inside and hot tub are open all year long)

lauriejo 03-09-2014 12:54 PM

Gosh lynnie that does sound like a nice set up. I would love to have a pool and hot tub!

nhnative 03-09-2014 12:56 PM

Mary that is a real cute needlecase. Aren't the pins addicting? I even watch what other people are making on Youtube. No wonder I don't get much done. It's 37 and I did have to shovel an inch this morning but I should have just left it alone as it did melt. Big storm coming on Wednesday. I miss my condo. I'm not a pool person so I never went in ours but just not having to shovel snow or mow the grass.

lawsonmugs 03-09-2014 02:26 PM

2 Attachment(s)
This is a needle book I worked on this weekend. Not sure when to send it maybe may for mothers day month. I think I might add a few flowers on the front.

klaws 03-09-2014 03:07 PM

Love it, Mary. You are so talented!

lauriejo 03-09-2014 04:36 PM

That is really pretty Mary and flowers would be perfect! One can never have too many flowers . . . and bling.

lynnie 03-09-2014 06:35 PM

Mary, I LOVE it. so cute and again great idea and very creative.

Our condo also has, a golf course, tennis, bocci, basketball, shuffleboard, a big game room, an even bigger card/bingo room.library,indoor pool, steam room, hot tub, outdoor pool, tiki bar,(bottoms up) a café, a big party room, a fish pond in the middle of the clubhouse, and of course, all shoveling and mowing done for us. we can have our own gardens too, and of course playgrounds (4). I play games on Fridays in the card room, a lot of fun here.

JuneBillie 03-09-2014 06:43 PM

Klaws that needle book, and other goodies are so pretty. Such a nice set they make. Mary you have made such pretty things, and also with the pretty pins.

Lynnie it is great you have everything convenient.