Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Mug Rug Swap: Destination Spring time! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-mug-rug-swap-destination-spring-time-t261444.html)

kiffie2413 02-18-2015 05:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay
Y'all mention flowers and cats, I have this fabric, and I'm sorry, but to me it's slightly um, very "unpretty":
[ATTACH=CONFIG]510725[/ATTACH]

Kif

Patchesnposies 02-18-2015 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by lynnie (Post 7096026)
I have kitties in flowers somewhere. but where?????

I have kitties at the beach, but where. I don't know where anything is in my room. and when i get it organized, Zoey goes in and throws things all over the room.

Bad Zoey! Bad, bad Zoey! (Has she been moonlighting in my sewing room???) lol

Patchesnposies 02-18-2015 05:33 PM

Well Kif......the flowers are a bit......um.....er....bright! But the presence of the kitties makes it beautimus!

J_cody 02-18-2015 06:11 PM

Ok this sounds interesting, not sure how I would quilt a destination but I am willing to give this a go, is it too late to be included.

Patchesnposies 02-18-2015 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by J_cody (Post 7096091)
Ok this sounds interesting, not sure how I would quilt a destination but I am willing to give this a go, is it too late to be included.

Not too late at all! Today is the first day to sign up and sign ups usually close a few days (a week?) later! At any rate, you aren't late. :)

letsquilt 02-18-2015 06:40 PM

Just signed up for the March swap.

jeanne49 02-18-2015 07:27 PM

What the heck, I'm in again. Can't seem to get enough of these little things - don't use them cause they're too pretty. Sending my PM tonight.

Nelco 02-18-2015 08:10 PM

I am in again. I am sure you still have all my info. :-)

Jan Rutherford 02-18-2015 10:14 PM

yippee I am in march...... AND my sister wants TO DO THIS SWAP ALSO. She lives with me and sees all the cute pretty fun stuff I receive and send and wants to join in on the fun too. GINGER ( board name GRACE) is my sister...she's in also.

Cheesehead 02-19-2015 05:14 AM

[QUOTE=kiffie2413;7096030]Okay
Y'all mention flowers and cats, I have this fabric, and I'm sorry, but to me it's slightly um, very "unpretty":
[ATTACH=CONFIG]510725[/ATTACH]
I kinda like this fabric especially with kitties in it. Maybe we could do one for your DH, Destination Spring at Lambeau!

Lynnie I think I have that kitties at the beach fabric too, but it's back in Wisconsin. So are some kitties in flowers that I bought many years ago. Dang, wish I would have packed up more of my fabric to bring here.

Brrr, it's cold here this am, it's 29* outside right now! All the cold weather in the north is dipping down to the Gulf, it's bad but not as bad as the Midwest and Northeast has been. Stay warm everyone!

Jan