Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Mug Rug Swap: Destination Spring time! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-mug-rug-swap-destination-spring-time-t261444.html)

Vitality 02-19-2015 06:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
It's a good thing my Zoey can't read or she would think she was the one being scolded. lol
Here she is wrapped up in a quilt on our recliner in the sewing room. It was a very cold day that day! lol This is pretty much all she does in my sewing room…. lays around, snoozing.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]510768[/ATTACH]

Vitality 02-19-2015 06:21 AM

Oh Jan, I would love 29. It is -2 here at the moment. The high today is Zero.
Ugh. Tonight it should go to -15 and high tomorrow is 8.

TPr9258 02-19-2015 06:30 AM

I would like to try this month if it is ok, I have never done a mug rug before, but willing to try, need a change from the rag quilts I have been doing since right now its -7 with a wind chill of -19 here in Jersey.

Elisabrat 02-19-2015 06:34 AM

oh my gosh I want your dog! its so adorable! let him sleep in the quilt he is a tad cold .. poor thing lol.

this next swap doesn't have to be a literal translation it can be cute (with little kitties in it) it can be abstract with a crooked tree or a sandal on the beach.. you can use fabrics to say what your thinking. you are not obligated to do an applique! use trees, river rocks, deer etc for mountain choices or say water, sand and crab fabric for a beach theme.. go wild get creative. I know you got it saw it last month in all the great interpretations. I have lots of sign ups. I hope tis leads to a variety of views! just wait til you talk to your partner. do you do their destination or yours? I am sure it will be a terrific month!

regm 02-19-2015 09:02 AM

I would like to try this swap. Force me to think outside the box.

lynnie 02-19-2015 09:10 AM

Jan, I have the same fabric too somewhere. where, I don't know.
Vita, what a cute puppy!!

I have some ideas, but I bet it's not what my partner was thinking.

Vitality 02-19-2015 10:33 AM

Thanks, Zoey is happy for the compliments…she knows she deserves them ;) lol
Hope ya'll don't mind me crashing the party. I am going to sit out swaps for a while but would miss chatting with you guys too much to skip that too.
Need some positive stuff to read and whatnot

Patchesnposies 02-19-2015 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Jan Rutherford (Post 7096279)
yippee I am in march...... AND my sister wants TO DO THIS SWAP ALSO. She lives with me and sees all the cute pretty fun stuff I receive and send and wants to join in on the fun too. GINGER ( board name GRACE) is my sister...she's in also.

Jan, Glad to see you are in this month and VERY happy to see that your sister has joined in the fun, too!

dfelker 02-19-2015 03:54 PM

I'm IN and already have an idea!! Now if it only works out. :)

lynnie 02-19-2015 04:56 PM

Vita, you're always welcome to come and sit and chat awhile love to hear what you have to say, and if you have any new blocks or designs, would love to see them. tell your Zoey that my Zoey says hi. My Zoey wants to know if Your Zoey is a Princess like she is???