Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Secret Pal Swap Closes Feb 28th 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-secret-pal-swap-closes-feb-28th-4pm-t241956.html)

Grandma Peg 03-10-2014 06:54 PM

Mailed my package to my SP today. The town you live in has a population of 1,204. Suppose to arrive to you around Thurs.

jclinganrey 03-10-2014 07:04 PM

Thanks all. I decided, since I was pressed for time, that I'll bind it in the same green I used for the leaves. I think that will frame it well.

FYI - my Spring Flowers wallhanging/tabletopper is going all the way to the East Coast, so sorry to disappoint my other swap buddies. hehehehehe

Jane

homecaregiver 03-11-2014 03:53 AM

Good morning quilting board land, I received my SP pkg yesterday from verna2197 (Verna) and it was chock full of wonderful "goodies. I have not yet taken pics but I will and get them posted. Thanks so much Verna for such wonderful things. I loved all the fabrics, the note pads, and especially liked the homemade tote pouch to hold quilting supplies etc on the go. The Dresden Angel pattern is pretty and will make a lovely wallhanging for my bedroom. If it is alright with you, I am going to take the Dark Chocolate Kisses to the Senior Center where I go and share them with the seniors who come for lunch.. Thanks again you did a wonderful job packin up this secret swap.
Hugs and hope you are recuperating nicely from your surgery. Take care and have a wonderful day.
Pat

klaws 03-11-2014 03:54 AM

Last hint to my SP. Your little town has a population 2,835. You can expect your package tomorrow. :)

LindaR 03-11-2014 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 6618598)
Linda I now have 2 of those solar Ladybugs, both different, they are so cute in my kitchen window.....Is that a fabric panel for your Avatar? Love it and know someone who would love that as a gift... Where did you get it???

ladybug, that is a pattern from Nancy Chong of pacificrim.com....shes the one that does all the Hawaiian patterns, I bought the kit when she was at our guild 2 years ago....glad you like it

hav4boys 03-11-2014 07:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]466697[/ATTACH]Recieved quite a surprise today from Deborah (Gaijin) all the way from Japan. It was a thank you for last months swap. I love it.

hav4boys 03-11-2014 07:50 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Yesterday was a great day. I received both my secret pal gifts and a thank you. It felt like Christmas. This is my gift from Sharon (LUVSTOQUILT) I just love the button holder. It was exactly what I needed. Was neat she went through the books and marked the quilt patterns that fit my likes. Thank you Sharon for the wonderful package. It included: 3 quilting books, York pieces (yum), Truffles, Easter napkins, magnetic list, star buttons (love buttons and patriotic), binding, green tea bags, lady bug material and patriotic fabric.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]466701[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]466702[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]466703[/ATTACH]

hav4boys 03-11-2014 07:53 AM

2 Attachment(s)
And package #2. I cannot even begin to say how much I love getting gifts for no particular reason. I love preparing them just as much. I just love the thread material. The carry-all is perfect for me as I am always on the go and taking my stuff with me. In the bag was see through ruler and I really needed that. Just a perfect gift all around. Thank you Verna (VERNA2197)[ATTACH=CONFIG]466704[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]466705[/ATTACH]

hav4boys 03-11-2014 10:52 AM

One more workday and then I get to sew for my secret pals. Boxes will go out on Friday. All product is purchased. I so enjoy this.

SP #1-We live on teh same coast in adjoining states.
SP#2-You have been sewing a long time.

luvstoquilt 03-11-2014 02:07 PM

Hav4boys..thanks so much for acknowledging the package..seems so often that doesn't happen. I love getting the packages for no reason other than "just because" and I love packing up a box of stuff I hope someone will really like in return. Have a wonderful day..you simply made mine.