Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Secret Pal Swap Closes Feb 28th 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-secret-pal-swap-closes-feb-28th-4pm-t241956.html)

Ladybug 1938 03-11-2014 03:19 PM

Have4boys you can send that package of York pieces to me.. York peppermint patties are my favorite but I prefer the big ones rather then eating 2 or 3 of the little ones... , don't feel to guilty that way.... Nice packages coming in... luvstoquilt your kitty looks like my Pixie...ooooppppps I see you did mention that.. Yes she is a sweetie and sleeps with me at night... cuddles right up next to my stomach... She is 12 years old.. Has anyone heard from Krystyna at all???

reeskylr 03-11-2014 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by aussie croydon (Post 6619739)
I have just sent my secret pal her parcel and should arrive in approx 7 days depending on the wind across the Pacific. I hope you like it. Sorry about the delay in sending it but I was sick last week and couldn't post it. I have included a few Aussie things that just may come in handy. The only clue I am going to give you is that I think you have had more than enough snow this winter.

I have an Aussie Shepherd, did you send him a puppy?! :D

reeskylr 03-11-2014 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 6621176)
One more workday and then I get to sew for my secret pals. Boxes will go out on Friday. All product is purchased. I so enjoy this.

SP #1-We live on teh same coast in adjoining states.
SP#2-You have been sewing a long time.

I could 'adjoin' with you if we kick Oregon out. }:>

quiltnut4ever 03-11-2014 03:42 PM

Wonderful pkgs coming in! I'm getting my box ready to go out this week hopefully by Thursday. This is a daunting week since my fiancée next week will be having knee replacement surgery :( I know he will be ok, he's a warrior!

sewdamncute 03-11-2014 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by jclinganrey (Post 6619977)
Thanks all. I decided, since I was pressed for time, that I'll bind it in the same green I used for the leaves. I think that will frame it well.

FYI - my Spring Flowers wallhanging/tabletopper is going all the way to the East Coast, so sorry to disappoint my other swap buddies. hehehehehe

Jane

Ohhhhh....could it be me? Could I be that lucky?:)

jaba 03-11-2014 05:45 PM

Thank heavens SP your most wanted items came today, I stuffed, pushed, pulled, and stuffed some more and got it into the package, ran it to the post office, well not really don't even think I could run anymore, and it is on the way to you. You live east of me, you celebrate all the holidays and you have pets. That sounds like the majority on here, okay 1 more hint, you collect buttons. That's all for today but am so glad it's in the mail to you and I hope you like my choices.

catjo 03-11-2014 07:35 PM

My package went out today to my SP. She is SE of me and we keep in touch. Had fun putting her package together.

verna2197 03-11-2014 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt (Post 6621437)
Hav4boys..thanks so much for acknowledging the package..seems so often that doesn't happen. I love getting the packages for no reason other than "just because" and I love packing up a box of stuff I hope someone will really like in return. Have a wonderful day..you simply made mine.

I second this. I am so glad that everyone is enjoying their packages and thanking me for it. As luvsgoquilt says not everyone says thank you and them 2 words go along long way

deltadawn 03-12-2014 04:16 AM

My pals package is on its way .......................hope you like it :thumbup:

LindaR 03-12-2014 04:33 AM

I love the pictures....that's part of the fun....SP you should be getting a package today or tomorrow.....didn't have to go very far LOL