Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May 2012 doll quilt swap - theme: Quilty chaos - crazy quilt - deadline noon est 4/30 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-2012-doll-quilt-swap-theme-quilty-chaos-crazy-quilt-deadline-noon-est-4-30-a-t186552.html)

Ms Grace 05-12-2012 01:08 PM

Krystyna,
I can do it, if you have someone that needs a partner!:)

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5211648)
Two things ... first ... does anyone want another partner? We've had someone kinda sorta disappear and leaving one of our regulars swinging in the wind. *sigh* A hostess's job is never done...

Second, I received the most awesome gift from Ronda - aka rwquilts -- a simply remarkable little quilt. I am totally amazed at her talent. As I told Ronda, I had a hard time getting my husband's paws off this little beauty - he was amazed, too. I cannot thank her enough. Even the label was amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! And as incredible as it looks in the photos, trust me, the photos don't do justice.

abonda 05-12-2012 03:05 PM

I'm up for making a block for your Joann's military gal!! I think that sounds like a wonderful gift.

rwquilts 05-12-2012 04:51 PM

Krystyna, you are sooo welcome! It was a fun little quilt to make. :)

NinaLemon 05-12-2012 05:26 PM

Love the quilt, Krystyna! It is gorgeous!

I would be happy to make a patriotic block or two for you friend, I think that is a wonderful idea! I have never done quilt as you go, yet another opportunity to learn something new!

QuilterMomma 05-12-2012 08:28 PM

I finished my May DQ, thank goodness. I have the binding to sew down and the label to sew. Hand work, little harder to do. Will put in mail on Monday to my fun partner.

Crazy Quiltin Robin 05-12-2012 08:59 PM

Just want to say HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all my friends here on the DOLL QUILT SWAP I am having so much fun with my little Crazy Quilt I hope I can figure out when to stop!!!!! lol ... I just keep finding more pretty stitches and flowers ....... hope my partner likes it!!!!!

Lynnie25 05-12-2012 10:21 PM

I have finished piecing my quilt top but am not sure whether to put some fancy stitches on it or not and I am not sure that I like it enough to quilt it :(

Oh I thought this crazy quilt month might be a challenge for this 'traditional' gal and it is proving me right. It might have to go on my design wall for a couple of days so it is in my face all the time.

Needlegrammy 05-13-2012 04:00 AM

Krystyna /Ronda, Your pineapple dq is awesome. I love the colors!!!

Needlegrammy 05-13-2012 04:08 AM

Moonrise, Your quilt is gorgeous!!!! You are very creative!

Needlegrammy 05-13-2012 04:20 AM

Sammygirlqt, I will be mailing your dq on Monday. Hope you like it!!!!

Sweetwaterquilter, I need to finish the binding on your dq.

nancia, I hope the meds are helping your back.