Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May 2012 doll quilt swap - theme: Quilty chaos - crazy quilt - deadline noon est 4/30 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-2012-doll-quilt-swap-theme-quilty-chaos-crazy-quilt-deadline-noon-est-4-30-a-t186552.html)

Carron 05-31-2012 11:20 PM

Sammygirlqt, love your quilt. Needlegrammy, such a clever design.

Krystyna 06-01-2012 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by Crazy Quiltin Robin (Post 5257175)
Krystyna doesnt ""look what I got from jillnjo" show up on your screen up in the title section ...it does on mine ...
so sorry its from jillnjo (Nancy)

DUH. Yes. In the title. Getting old ....

NinaLemon 06-01-2012 04:24 AM

Of wow, Dorrell ann that's such a cool quilt! Carron I love the shape! I would love to get a closer look as well! I really want to hold and touch all of the quilts that come in!

CQR I love jillnjo's. Fabric choices and embellishment, the quilt is beautiful!

Needlegrammy, what a cool idea for sammygirlqt! That is a great little quilt!

Thanks for the compliments on my bluebird quilt! It is only in the last year or so that I feel my quilting is starting to come together. I am finally learning patience, funny what a difference it makes, LOL.

buslady 06-01-2012 04:54 AM

Wow! Such lovely quilts being posted. I look forward every morning to opening this thread to see what is new here. You all do such good work, it inspires me to do better. Yes, Ninalemon, patience is the key. That is one I will be working on til I'm gone from this earth! LOL Thanks everyone for the wonderful inspiration. you are all just great.

Linny 06-01-2012 10:35 AM

What a treat to see everyone's beautiful creations. They're so pretty each and every one. I look forward to joining this talented group next month.

skaduzy 06-01-2012 11:18 AM

dq

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the beautiful dq I got from Ani - kittyannart. I love all the cute little critters on it and the embellishments. The gold dragonfly is georgeous! Just look real close and you see so much.....butterfly, four leaf clover, turtle, rabbit, strawberry. I know she spent a lot of time with all the extra stitching on the seams. I love it, Ani! Thanks so much (and yours will be in the mail on Monday;))

978gray 06-01-2012 11:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My partner this month was Handi. This is the crazy quilt I sent her a couple of weeks ago. She says she likes it. She has mailed hers to me, so I am anxiously awaiting my squishie!!

brenda21 06-01-2012 12:01 PM

skaduzy and gray those are really cute!!

Krystyna 06-01-2012 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Linny (Post 5258372)
What a treat to see everyone's beautiful creations. They're so pretty each and every one. I look forward to joining this talented group next month.

Why wait???

Tam...Moo 06-01-2012 03:15 PM

Oh my goodness, I received the most beautiful DQ from Sewbeadit today. The beads, the buttons, the lace, the charms, the trims, and fabric oh my. The buttons, trim and other goodies are so wonderful and will be used very soon. I shall cherish my quilt always....thank you so very very much. Please post a picture for me...so everyone can see. You are an amazing quilter and the beadwork is stunning too. I am so inspired to learn how you did all of this beautiful beading. thank you wonderful swap partner!