Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May 2012 doll quilt swap - theme: Quilty chaos - crazy quilt - deadline noon est 4/30 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-2012-doll-quilt-swap-theme-quilty-chaos-crazy-quilt-deadline-noon-est-4-30-a-t186552.html)

Crazy Quiltin Robin 05-31-2012 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by oksewglad (Post 5257048)
CQR, what a great little quilt you got from jillnjo! She does such beautiful work doesn't she? Anxious to see what yours to her looks like. G

Oksewglad....... not quite finished with mine ... but there would be a pic in the mini quilt album on FB ....
between Drs appts and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma I haven't been able to get the last little bit done
so am staying up tonight till it is done .... check out FB..I value your opinion

TammyB 05-31-2012 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by hobbykat1955 (Post 5250812)
Back from a few days away to find my gorgeous Crazy Quilt made by Ms. Grace...Thank you it's just lovely and will add to my collection of hanging on the clothes line I've hung around the ceilings edge....in my sewing rm...Just loved this theme...Ms Grace your's hit the mail today...Hope you like it.

Another beautiful DQ! Love it, Ms. Grace!

TammyB 05-31-2012 10:48 PM

So pretty, jillnjo! Love the little extras you added to it!

TammyB 05-31-2012 10:50 PM

[QUOTE=moonrise;5252287]Here's the quilt I sent Lv2sew2011:

Ooo, aaah, MoonRise. BEAUTIFUL! Love that Dragonfly pin.

TammyB 05-31-2012 10:52 PM

[QUOTE=NinaLemon;5254514]Oh Wow! I love all of the quilts that have come in! The embellishment on these is just astounding! I hope we can add all of the quilts to the gallery in the group so we can easily view them all over and over again! :D

I received my DQ from DebbyG yesterday! I had such a fun month with Debby, this group is filled with some really wonderful women!

Here is the quilt from Debby - I love the colors, the style, the quilting! The quilting is amazing! and she sent along some really cool goodies! She sent some nippers, an Amish crazy quilt pattern and a mini paper piece pattern! Thank you so much Debby! and Thank you Krystyna for setting this up!

Debby, fabulous quilting on that DQ!

TammyB 05-31-2012 10:54 PM

Ninalemon, all I can say is (nothing, my jaw just dropped). That guild DQ is the sweetest!

TammyB 05-31-2012 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by dorrell ann (Post 5256035)
Look what Carron from Calif. sent me!!!Love it .......

Oh my, love the colors Carron! Nicely done.

TammyB 05-31-2012 10:58 PM

Needlegrammy, once again you've outdone yourself. Love the DQ you made!

Lv2sew2011 05-31-2012 11:02 PM

Thank you Lisa I finally found my camera took the DQ outside and took pictures came to see if you posted it sure enough you did! I truely loved this little quilt and the dragon fly pin was adorable and love the mug rug...Thanks again for a job well done...

Donna

Originally Posted by moonrise (Post 5252271)
Sounds like a fun weekend! :) I snapped a couple of photos before I packed it up. Let me see if I can find them ... BRB!

Carron 05-31-2012 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Crazy Quiltin Robin (Post 5256427)
Isn't this the sweetest little quilt ever... today is so bright because of this little bit of crazyness...
thanks so much for the beautiful little jewel I love it ....

double click the little pic to enlarge the pic.........

Love all the colors and the added touch of the butterfly, nice quilt.