Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May 2012 doll quilt swap - theme: Quilty chaos - crazy quilt - deadline noon est 4/30 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-2012-doll-quilt-swap-theme-quilty-chaos-crazy-quilt-deadline-noon-est-4-30-a-t186552.html)

Mariposa 05-29-2012 06:51 AM

Cute quilt Ms Grace!! Love your blocks!

Lv2sew2011 05-29-2012 07:54 AM

I just got back from ArK from a family reunion glad I got all this family stuff behind me and now I can sew again...LOL Yes and I will post pictures in a bit..Thank you it was beautiful and I loved the gold threads...and the mug rug was great to....and the other little things you sent were nice as well, money is tight for me right now and I wish I had been able to sent you other trinkets too. Thank you again.
Donna

Originally Posted by moonrise (Post 5242801)
Lookie what Lv2sew2011 sent me! What a cutie! :thumbup: I love the flowers and the bright colors. How fun! Thanks so much! I absolutely love it! :D Did the one I sent you make it okay? :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]337899[/ATTACH]

Happy Cat Quilter 05-29-2012 08:15 AM

Whew! I'm finally caught up :) All of the Crazy Quilts are fabulous! I received mine from Gram Lehr and it too is fabulous. I'll post pics as soon as I can. It has been a little busy here the last few days.

Ms Grace 05-29-2012 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by hobbykat1955 (Post 5250812)
Back from a few days away to find my gorgeous Crazy Quilt made by Ms. Grace...Thank you it's just lovely and will add to my collection of hanging on the clothes line I've hung around the ceilings edge....in my sewing rm...Just loved this theme...Ms Grace your's hit the mail today...Hope you like it.

I'm so glad you liked it.
can't wait to see it.:)

Nana Val 05-29-2012 08:35 AM

Yes I have it. Sorry I'm just getting back to you have been ill for over 2 weeks now. I will have yours finished and out the door before the end of the week. I love it you are very creative, funny the colors are my favorites. Hope you will enjoy mine also. Its just beautiful. Again sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner.

Val

QuilterMomma 05-29-2012 08:51 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Wow, awesome DQs from everyone. This has been an adventure worth having. so now, finally, get to post a couple of photos. First is what I received from just a quilter. She even rememberd my squirrels. So love it. I was so excited to go to mailbox and see if was there and then the SIL and family had to admire it as well. It received the honor of sitting on my sewing desk for the whole weekend. Now to hang it and admire even more. The second photo is what I sent to her. she asked that I post a photo and will with pleasure. She was such a great partner. Oh, by the way, the nail file she sent me from Nashville, TN, was compfiscated by my daughter and is in her room. The shirt kleenex holder is wonderful. Love it. Now my packages won't get all yucky hanging in my purse. It is so cute.

brenda21 05-29-2012 09:18 AM

awesome quilts and pics quilter momma

Oksewnsew 05-29-2012 09:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I hope everything is ok with NanaVal, I haven't heard from her, but Krystyna said to go ahead and post a picture of the doll quilt I sent her. Maybe she doesn't get on the computer as much as 'some of us' do..;o) Hope ya'all like it - this was my first crazy patch item to do.

Jean

[ATTACH=CONFIG]338617[/ATTACH]

QuilterMomma 05-29-2012 10:11 AM

I like it. Very pretty and love the stitches on it.

nancia 05-29-2012 10:12 AM

everyones' dq's are so bright, light and springy! wait for it , krystyna! yours from me is dark, just like the victorian times it draws from. i have learned a very important lesson for next time-- do not use stretchy fabric for a foundation fabric. (shrug) who knew? lol! this is the lumpiest quilt i have ever made!! it should go out to you tomorrow as i birth it this afternoon and add all the embellishments. i am including a little birthday surprise! surprise!!!