Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May FQ Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-fq-swap-t220247.html)

Yosamitesa 05-15-2013 03:44 AM

Yea!!! You got it!!! Doing the Woo Hoo dance here. It's where you kick one leg out and move your tushy and stick out a thumbs up. Google Elaine on Seinfield dance and you will see what I'm doing!!!

Sdwill 05-15-2013 06:14 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I'm late getting my pictures posted (life has gotten in the way). I'll probably have to bow out of any swaps until this Fall. Between my paying full time job and the non paying family farm job, I don't know which way to turn. But I did received these wonderful FQs over the weekend from omacookie and MaryMo. The 1st picture is from omacookie the 2nd is from MaryMo. I love them all!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]413624[/ATTACH]

brenda21 05-15-2013 06:20 AM

sewellie-I have a piece with vintage sewing machines and sewing notions on it and I put it in a large embroidery hoop and it's on the wall in my sewing room :thumbup:

sistahdebbra 05-15-2013 07:57 AM

May FQ Swap

2 Attachment(s)
Okay, as promised, here are both of my FQ swap treasures. Starshine (top) and Sustraley (bottom). I love them all and have plans for several already.

sikesjj 05-15-2013 08:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are the lovely fat quarters I received from tlambing, she packaged them up so cute!!! Not sure what I am going to do with them yet, but I really love them!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]413642[/ATTACH]

tlambing 05-15-2013 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by sikesjj (Post 6065461)
Here are the lovely fat quarters I received from tlambing, she packaged them up so cute!!! Not sure what I am going to do with them yet, but I really love them!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]413642[/ATTACH]

Glad you like them! Funny the joy I get in the giving part of this swap! It's almost like planning a tiny party....hahaha
I love the receiving part too, don't get me wrong :) But the giving part makes me giddy!
Thanks for posting the pic!

Sdwill 05-15-2013 09:49 AM

Sorry about this, the bottom picture is from tumrub not MaryMo. So thanks so much tumrub! I love them all especially the butterflies. Thanks MaryMo for pointing this out to me.

Originally Posted by Sdwill (Post 6065166)
I'm late getting my pictures posted (life has gotten in the way). I'll probably have to bow out of any swaps until this Fall. Between my paying full time job and the non paying family farm job, I don't know which way to turn. But I did received these wonderful FQs over the weekend from omacookie and MaryMo. The 1st picture is from omacookie the 2nd is from MaryMo. I love them all!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]413624[/ATTACH]

Yosamitesa 05-15-2013 01:31 PM

Ready to get home and see if my package is there!!! :)

queenof2802 05-15-2013 08:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]413772[/ATTACH]

I tried to post this picture earlier, but I kept getting an error. Thank you Vanogay!!! Love them all! The floral reminds me of my great grandmother who died when I was 12 many years ago! DD likes the kitty one.

sustraley 05-16-2013 03:20 AM

sistahdebbra-great FQ's but I did not send them to you. :o