Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May FQ Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-fq-swap-t220247.html)

Lstew2212 05-13-2013 05:30 PM

I am loving all the summer time fabrics. Great picks for everyone. Auntpiggylpn, I did love the ant fabric. Thanks so much.

Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt 05-13-2013 06:35 PM

Both of my packages went out today... both a little north east of me...thanks for the patience...

Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt 05-13-2013 06:35 PM

oops... a little northwest of me...... sorry lol

Elisabrat 05-13-2013 06:52 PM

yosemitesa, :( nothing today but I went when the office is closed and just my po box.. they wont put packages in there too small (cheep me bought the tiny box) they have new shorter hours there. 6 hours a day but a 1.5 hour lunch closing. marvelous. you have to fly in at just the right time which is apparently not much. maybe tomorrow???

jaba 05-13-2013 07:14 PM

Oh yea!!

2 Attachment(s)
Got both of my packages today, summer is most certainly here. From retiredfirechief and createfourpaws. Perfect ladies, thank you so much, love them both!![ATTACH=CONFIG]413329[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]413330[/ATTACH]

starshine 05-13-2013 08:03 PM

Received my first set on Sat. from Sustraley and sent pms but didn't get on here. Haven't been on here too much lately and of course am missing a lot of goings on. I did send to my sp on Friday via dh, one I have received from before and can't think of the other one and it is too late - I need to sign off. Lots going on at work tomorrow and I should have gone to bed already. But delivery was expected by Wed. so maybe after work I can post some clues.
Hope all the mom's had a good Mother's Day-I did. Sorry to hear of some of the problems, hope to catch up tomorrow night I have several pages to go back and read. And happy birthday to everyone having one. Oh and of the pic posts I have seen nice fabrics. more tomorrow.

jclinganrey 05-14-2013 04:25 AM

I received my FQ package today from JVan228 (see Grandma Pegs picture above) - - same terrific FQ's. Thanks!

Jane

Yosamitesa 05-14-2013 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6062570)
yosemitesa, :( nothing today but I went when the office is closed and just my po box.. they wont put packages in there too small (cheep me bought the tiny box) they have new shorter hours there. 6 hours a day but a 1.5 hour lunch closing. marvelous. you have to fly in at just the right time which is apparently not much. maybe tomorrow???

Well poo. I'll do a deliver the packages to le brat dance!!! :) If nothing shows up soon, I'll share mine with you. :) We can oogle them together!!! :) Hugs!

Someone send le brat some fat quarters STAT!!! :D

luvstoquilt 05-14-2013 06:43 AM

I still have one package yet to come...I hope i get some ants!!!

ssnare 05-14-2013 07:59 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I received lovely fat quarters from sustraley and starshine. Thank you both. They are all lovely.