Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May FQ Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-fq-swap-t220247.html)

Elisabrat 05-25-2013 05:31 AM

You guys are so great with the shipping thing I think it just slipped most of our minds. Now its top story!

Dresden plates?UGH never made one not top of my list to attempt I have this failure issue I hate it.. lol.. and turning those ends .. I would want to do a real one not a fused one.. unless it was a wall hanging. not sure how much I enjoy fused on a quilt to be hugged.. too stiff? probably that is my issue.

I own zippo 30's fabrics. Sometimes I love them and consider it then other times .. not so much. Give me a vintage table cloth anyday over 30's. Perhaps if someone else is not so much into the 30's theme and would want to do a swap of a different sort then we could be paired up? just a thought.. but for now patriotic makes me happy just fine .. waiting waiting waiting for the sign ups!

createfourpaws 05-25-2013 06:08 AM

Well I am not into the retro fabrics so I guess I will miss June. I haven't seen the sign up yet for June.

mscupid804 05-25-2013 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by createfourpaws (Post 6084140)
Well I am not into the retro fabrics so I guess I will miss June. I haven't seen the sign up yet for June.

Cindy you mean you'll miss July.....July is the RETRO swap. See thread post #258.

createfourpaws 05-25-2013 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 6084147)
Cindy you mean you'll miss July.....July is the RETRO swap. See thread post #258.

Some how I missed that post. yes you are right Teresa it will be July that is miss.

Yosamitesa 05-25-2013 09:33 AM

Lol...I have REAL 1930's that fell in my lap!!! Mother-in-law doesn't want them so she gave them to me. Sorry, not swapping those!!!

brenda21 05-25-2013 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 6084495)
Lol...I have REAL 1930's that fell in my lap!!! Mother-in-law doesn't want them so she gave them to me. Sorry, not swapping those!!!

ooooohhhhh Lucky girl!!

mscupid804 05-25-2013 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by createfourpaws (Post 6084168)
Some how I missed that post. yes you are right Teresa it will be July that is miss.

Can't blame you there, I don't like the retro looks either!:thumbdown:

Yosamitesa 05-25-2013 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 6084518)
ooooohhhhh Lucky girl!!

Also have some of the old feed sacks. Maybe I should take pictures of my haul. I picked up my reds, white and blues and a bonus for my partners!!!!! Have to wait on the 1930's until next weekend in Dallas!!! Quilter's Asylum, here I come!!!!!

BDawn 05-25-2013 02:40 PM

When do we sign up for the June swap?

kiffie2413 05-25-2013 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 6084495)

I am green with envy....GREEN!!! LOL...:hunf: (sorry for emotion of emoticon, its the only green face I could find...my feeble attempt at humor...). I can't blame you for not swapping...now GIVING them to a sweet gal in Texas, thats a whole 'nother story...heck I would even say selling them to said Tx gal...;) I have a few pieces of vintage fabrics from my great-grandma and nanny... I have used some of them, all are smaller than a fq...I did actually send some repro's to a girl, and tucked in a couple of my vintage ones...told her she was realllly lucky!!..lol..
Regards,
Kan
aka gg (green girl)..:p