Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May FQ Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-fq-swap-t220247.html)

MaryMo 05-18-2013 06:50 PM

all those bubbles ... how unique! Just think of all the projects you could make with them. It's amazing what everybody comes up with .... this month is lots of fun!

sewellie 05-18-2013 07:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry I'm late posting, but my husband was using my note of who sent it as a scratch pad. Auch! So, thank you Marie "tubsfam" so much for the pretty fabric.

Yosamitesa 05-18-2013 07:16 PM

Quilter day by day I got an amazing package. Thank you. Just what I needed. Another long day sorting through granddaddy things.

Elisabrat 05-19-2013 06:43 AM

Yosemitesa! you got your second package!!! pouting... bet they are lovely too. Love the fabric bubbles! love the green one with those little lady bugs.. love to sneak just one out of everyones bundles.. sneaking sneaking sneaking .. better hold onto yours tight I might just have to 'borrow' one or two from all of you!

tlambing 05-19-2013 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by sewellie (Post 6072035)
Sorry I'm late posting, but my husband was using my note of who sent it as a scratch pad. Auch! So, thank you Marie "tubsfam" so much for the pretty fabric.

I LOVE the lady bugs on the clover! Never seen that one before:) Lucky girl!

SheriR 05-19-2013 11:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a pic of both the sets I received. Flowers for summer! I just love them. Thank you to nancyw for the top set and to WMUTeach for the bottom set!! I do hope you've received the ones I sent!

Elisabrat 05-19-2013 11:51 PM

wow a whole bouquet of flowers! so cool so cool! I might need that black one with the pink roses and well in the first set I would hang tight to your purple one I can feel a need for that one too :) I love the creativity and the fabrics. I swear this is the best way to preview possible fabrics you might want to purchase. What one store has this much variety?? love it!

both my packages were received that I sent. I have received one so far Brenda but hope of all hopes maybe today in the mail???

brenda21 05-20-2013 10:37 AM

I really need to stress how important it is to follow ALL the rules of this swap...One of those rules is that you send a PM thank you to any one you receive from...not just thank them on the thread as sometimes people don't always read the thread....I have a few people who are thinking of not joining any more because they never hear from the people they sent to!!! PLEASE review the rules of the swap and follow them!

brenda21 05-20-2013 10:42 AM

Please let me know if you are still waiting to receive any FQ's.

tlambing 05-20-2013 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 6075439)
I really need to stress how important it is to follow ALL the rules of this swap...One of those rules is that you send a PM thank you to any one you receive from...not just thank them on the thread as sometimes people don't always read the thread....I have a few people who are thinking of not joining any more because they never hear from the people they sent to!!! PLEASE review the rules of the swap and follow them!

Thanks for the reminder.

I needed that. It was me, I'm sorry :(

I did post in the thread, left great feedback, but forgot the pm.....
No offense meant, just so many things to remember!! I promise to try harder next time :)