Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May FQ Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-fq-swap-t220247.html)

auntpiggylpn 05-20-2013 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by tlambing (Post 6075528)
Thanks for the reminder.

I needed that. It was me, I'm sorry :(

I did post in the thread, left great feedback, but forgot the pm.....
No offense meant, just so many things to remember!! I promise to try harder next time :)

I think I had this same exact comment in a PM to Brenda the first 2 months!!!!

MaryMo 05-20-2013 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 6075439)
I really need to stress how important it is to follow ALL the rules of this swap...One of those rules is that you send a PM thank you to any one you receive from...not just thank them on the thread as sometimes people don't always read the thread....I have a few people who are thinking of not joining any more because they never hear from the people they sent to!!! PLEASE review the rules of the swap and follow them!

Thanks Brenda! So well said.
Begging for a thank you is humiliating .... and takes the fun out of this swap.

Yosamitesa 05-21-2013 07:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
FQ's from Quilter Day-by-Day I LOVE THEM!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]414733[/ATTACH]

Vanogay 05-21-2013 09:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I sent my PMs and such, but had company and had not posted my goodies on line. Thanks again Btmline and here they are -

Yosamitesa 05-21-2013 10:26 AM

Vanogay, that is a beautiful vibrant purple!!!

Vanogay 05-21-2013 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 6077475)
Vanogay, that is a beautiful vibrant purple!!!

It is and it goes well with the other fabrics - I'll have something quite pretty when I use it.

lauriejo 05-22-2013 04:29 AM

I'm just curious, do any of you have specific plans for your FQs?

auntpiggylpn 05-22-2013 04:49 AM

Originally Posted by lauriejo (Post 6078631)
I'm just curious, do any of you have specific plans for your FQs?

No specie plans; I just keep adding them to my FQ hoard, I mean STASH! Kind of addicted to FQs. . . :p

MaryMo 05-22-2013 04:57 AM

I've made several blocks with FQs received (especially those with holiday themes) to be included in a special quilt just for me. Otherwise, I use them in my scrap quilts or wall hangings.

Elisabrat 05-22-2013 05:13 AM

I wanted to mention this month we had someone who so very much wanted to swap with one of us. They couldnt because no one was interested in international swapping. I am available to do this in t he f uture. No one should be left out for a couple dollars of postage and HEY fabric maybe I have never seen!!! tada! so Pattia swap away with me I am sure I have five more fun summer fabrics we can do a trade on! just pm me if your interested.

going to the post office today yesterday was dialysis so no postal run but maybe just maybe there is a package for me there?? secret partner did you send it yet????