Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-secret-pal-swap-closes-april-30th-4pm-cst-t245678.html)

Knitette 05-09-2014 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever (Post 6709704)
Knittete that is a beautiful view! Thought I'd drop in and say hi. Wish I could've participated this month but moving has me frazzled. Can't wait to see what you all get! Everyone have a great day!

Are you in your new place yet? Moving is soooooo stressful - hope things calm down soon!

luvstoquilt 05-09-2014 05:54 AM

Ladybug I am praying for your friend and her son. Knitnette, what a wonderful trip you are having..thanks so much for sharing it with us. Maybe one day I can go there but sadly I need a traveling companion. Widowhood is yucky! I have almost all I need to get my package off in the mail. I do need to make something because she likes "homemade". Hint..she has a dog!

lauriejo 05-09-2014 11:59 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I received a wonderful box from Maggy, she really filled it with great stuff! I love asian prints, and she sent me plenty. I think I will use the FQ bundle for the D4P swap, they will look great with the solid black. She also sent me four different handmade items. The little pincushion is a bottlecap and a velco dot to mount it right on the sewing machine, very cute. The timing was perfect on the card case, my old one is falling apart. Actually everything in the box is perfect for me and is very welcome! Thanks again Maggy!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]475082[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]475083[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]475084[/ATTACH]

starshine 05-09-2014 02:21 PM

Hi Juli-nice to hear from you! Your vacation looks wonderful Knitette. And prayers going out to all who are in need of them especially Ladybug & her hubby, as well as her friend Gail's family, and quiltnut4ever that your stress be relieved and move will go smoothly, as well as Krystyna's move; and for everyone's needs on here.

clue for my sp. I ordered something for your package and it came today and I finished a handmade item yesterday. So it may go out this weekend. Want to pick up a little treat too-still need to do that. I don't think it should take more than a couple of days to get to you once I mail it.
Nice package Lauriejo-is yours the first to arrive?

lauriejo 05-09-2014 02:35 PM

Wow I think it might be the first one, does that mean everyone else has to send to me????

Sibi 05-09-2014 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by lauriejo (Post 6710593)
Wow I think it might be the first one, does that mean everyone else has to send to me????

Haha Lauriejo, you funny ;)

quiltnut4ever 05-10-2014 03:03 AM

Nice pkg. lauriejo. Knittete moving day is next Sat. however we have been taking boxes over to the new place to relieve much of the boxes and have the furniture to be taken then. So far so good except I'm at work this morning...:(.

reeskylr 05-10-2014 09:31 AM

Nice box, Lauriejo!

Weird I am not getting updates and I've got the page checked to receive them instantly.

reeskylr 05-10-2014 09:34 AM

Oh, SP? The tracking says it has been delivered. Are you slavering over the box yet? :D

arizonagirl 05-10-2014 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Juli (Post 6709535)
I thought would stop by and say hello to everyone.

Juli how the heck are you? It's been a long time since I talked to you. I just started back on the swap last month. @ years away was a long time. Did you ever get any answers for your medical issues?