Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-secret-pal-swap-closes-april-30th-4pm-cst-t245678.html)

LindaR 05-12-2014 09:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received a great package from "lovstoquilt"...thanks so much love everything and can't wait to sit down and read book and look over patterns. Already ate a payday and thanks so much for the wow fabric, that really helped my stash...love the brights...thanks again

SulaBug 05-12-2014 10:06 AM

Note to my May Secret Pal swap partner:
I just returned from the Post Office & your package is already winging it's way to your house!! :D I hope you enjoy what I picked out to send your way! :D Here is a hint for you, my package is going East of my state!!
:D :D :D :D

reeskylr 05-12-2014 02:14 PM

SP!! Did you get that package or not?! LOL

Ladybug 1938 05-12-2014 03:11 PM

SP Your package is already to give to the postman or take to the PO... Which ever comes first tomorrow... You have two more of something then I have and lots more of another and as I said before I have had you before and I don't think it was to long ago... Sent you a frog...LOL

jaba 05-12-2014 03:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
reeskylr, been waiting to find out your board name. If you are Pam, then yes I did. It came from connecting threads on Saturday but only had your "real" name on the invoice. Thank you so much the 2 FQ's, they will go in my stash very nicely and I'm sure I can find a use for the 20 pack of mirage charms. I love their mirage fabrics. Thank you again[ATTACH=CONFIG]475394[/ATTACH]

reeskylr 05-12-2014 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 6714072)
reeskylr, been waiting to find out your board name. If you are Pam, then yes I did. It came from connecting threads on Saturday but only had your "real" name on the invoice. Thank you so much the 2 FQ's, they will go in my stash very nicely and I'm sure I can find a use for the 20 pack of mirage charms. I love their mirage fabrics. Thank you again[ATTACH=CONFIG]475394[/ATTACH]

Yay! Glad you can use them. :D Sorry it wasn't more this month, but, meh, life kicks you in the wallet sometimes. :o

jaba 05-13-2014 05:09 AM

My SP got her package delivered yesterday afternoon. Hope she opened it and liked what I sent.

LindaR 05-13-2014 05:15 AM

My SP package was delivered on the 8th...hope she likes it????

sewdamncute 05-13-2014 09:59 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Oh Linda....she (I) loved it. I am so sorry to be so tardy posting! I have no real excuse...except that I'm a space-shot! [ATTACH=CONFIG]475438[/ATTACH]
I love the pincushion and scrap bag! I have read the Jennifer Chiverrini book, but I can let someone else read it! I didn't get it very well in the picture, but there is an excellent little brush in there to clean my bobbin area...cute scissorrs...scraps of black and fat quarters of my favorite color!:)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]475439[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]475438[/ATTACH]

starshine 05-13-2014 10:01 AM

Will be getting my package sent hopefully tomorrow. Probably could have mailed it Monday but I was relaxing on Sun. and didn't get revved up on Monday after work. Tonight I should have the energy and mindset get it together. SP we share something in common, something listed in the survey for Lori.